bman

NBA Thread

I am guessing there are some Mozgov and Thompson makes in there, but that's the entire 1-3 with him off the floor. Just couldn't get anything from them. 

It's too late for reading comprehension. Also, that's kind of a biased stat. LeBron still averaged 46 minutes per game in the Finals.

Yeah, no one cared when MJ won his 4th championship and finals MVP after coming back. Just brushed it off. 

54% TS with a 116 Ortg, that isn't bad.

27, 5r, and 4a.  MJ could put up the points and assists if he was putting up a 41+ % USG rate.

54% TS with a 116 Ortg, that isn't bad.

27, 5r, and 4a. MJ could put up the points and assists if he was putting up a 41+ % USG rate.

So you're celebrating it?

Was that not the point you tried to make?

Or now are we trying to compare them without any circumstance?

• Downvote (-1) 1

So you're celebrating it?

Was that not the point you tried to make?

Or now are we trying to compare them without any circumstance?

Since when is 27ppg on 54% TS(116 ortg)  in a win something to talk about?

The point was why is Lebron getting praised for shooting 48% TS(103 Ortg) and missing 20 shots per game?  8.8 apg on a 41% USG rate with no else to take the rock isn't that amazing. His defense wasn't great either.

Imagine Kyrie and Wiggins and Verajao 

@@TeRRoR. Wanted to clarify that I do not dislike LA. I hear the sushi out there is  :goat:

now for Tristan to get way overpaid despite his only assets being rebounding a jump left hook, lmao.

"I understand what you're saying George, and i know what its like to be financially strapped, when I was a young man in Cleveland I used to hitchhike to work, one time i got picked up by a bakery truck, you think that stuff smells good?? Try being cooped up in the back of one of those babies. I couldn't look at a doughnut for the next two years.

Well not that I was never one for the sweets... Sure I like a cupcake every now and then like everybody else. You know I like it when they have a little cream on the inside, its a surprise. That's good. Plus the chocolate ones are good too. Sometimes I just cant even make up my mind. Sometimes ill mix the flavors together and make a vanilla fudge"

Steinbrenner 

Yankees 27 

now for Tristan to get way overpaid despite his only assets being rebounding a jump left hook, lmao.

Until you think about him and Love playing together and you realize how good that front court is going to be. 

Until you think about him and Love playing together and you realize how good that front court is going to be. 

not nearly good enough to be worth crippling their flexibility when lebron gets a super max under the TV deal, and maybe Love too if he stays after next season. They need depth, not an over glorified hustle player.

not nearly good enough to be worth crippling their flexibility when lebron gets a super max under the TV deal, and maybe Love too if he stays after next season. They need depth, not an over glorified hustle player.

He's 24 and just put up 10-10 during his first playoff run with some of the best big man D you'll see in the league with the direction it's going. His value in the PnR and near the rim coupled with his ability to hit the glass is incredibly valuable.  

If Deandre is going to get paid... TT is getting paid. And this Cavs team is the perfect situation for him just like LAC is the perfect situation for Deandre. 

What kind of depth provides them more value than Thompson? All the Cavs need is health. If healthy they look like this

Irving/Delly

Shump/Smith

LeBron/Jones

Love/Varejao

TT/Mozgov

That team doesn't need anymore depth. 

I think Lebron will need lots of HGH this off season to recover from being ran into the ground

I think Lebron will need lots of HGH this off season to recover from being ran into the ground

Do you think lots of cocaine and unprotected sex while holding hands with DWade in Miami would help equally as much?

In other news, I am putting together the Mock Draft right now, so let me know what teams you want. 

First come first serve and then we will fill it out with people picking twice.

I am picking for Portland. 

In other news, I am putting together the Mock Draft right now, so let me know what teams you want. 

First come first serve and then we will fill it out with people picking twice.

I am picking for Portland. 

Cavs and *Kings for now

forgot Clips don't have a first rounder

Cavs and Clips for now

Clips don't have a first rounder, so I put you down for the Cavs. 

Clips don't have a first rounder, so I put you down for the Cavs. 

edited to Kings