bman

NBA Thread

how is it 2015 and people still don't understand that basketball is a team sport

swap LeBron out for Jordan or Kobe on this team and watch them get swept

how is it 2015 and people still don't understand that basketball is a team sport

swap LeBron out for Jordan on this team and watch them get swept

WHY DOES LEBRON GET EXCUSES FOR L's BUT EVERYONE ELSE IS HELD ACCOUNTABLE?!?!?!?!?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

swap LeBron out for Jordan on this team and watch them get swept

Jordan >

Your first point is good but Jordan >

his positivity and earnest humility make his teammates better

Cleveland is one of the worst sports cities of the last 65 years hahaha

If you don't like rock and roll, is there anything to enjoy or look forward to in cleveland?

• Upvote (+1) 1

IGGY INSERTED INTO LINEUP AND DUBS WIN THREE STRAIGHT ITS NO COINCIDENCE

WHY DOES LEBRON GET EXCUSES FOR L's BUT EVERYONE ELSE IS HELD ACCOUNTABLE?!?!?!?!?

He's the best player in the world. He was fucking incredible the whole Finals, but his team was terrible.

I'm all for fair criticism like bagging on him for his efficiency woes but the guy had nothing to work with.

He's the best player in the world. He was fucking incredible the whole Finals, but his team was terrible.

I'm all for fair criticism like bagging on him for his efficiency woes but the guy had nothing to work with.

When the best player in the world is shooting 39%  for the series when all of the games have been close he is defnitely going to be held accountable.

Mozgov and Thompson were grabbing every rebound possible and Lebron threw up bricks every chance he had. Role player are exactly that, role players. No excuse for the superstar of the team to shoot 39% from the field in a series where most of the games were close.

It's probably his teammates fault for him shooting 39% from the field and not being able to make anything outside of 3 feet.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hes a really good all around player! Who cares if be cant hit a jumper if his life depended on it! GOAT!

• Upvote (+1) 1

When the best player in the world is shooting 39%  for the series when all of the games have been close he is defnitely going to be held accountable.

Mozgov and Thompson were grabbing every rebound possible and Lebron threw up bricks every chance he had. Role player are exactly that, role players. No excuse for the superstar of the team to shoot 39% from the field in a series where most of the games where close.

It's probably his teammates fault for him shooting 39% from the field and not being able to make anything outside of 3 feet.

CHrcBOSWgAAspLq.jpg

@@Reason That's the opposite of dark.

Cause MJ never shot a bad percentage in the finals.

OR any other superstar for that matter

I'm just happy I got to watch one of the best final efforts of all time even if it was in a loss. What an incredible performance. 

Hes a really good all around player! Who cares if be cant hit a jumper if his life depended on it! GOAT!

36/13/9 for the series though

Cause MJ never shot a bad percentage in the finals.

OR any other superstar for that matter

I'm just happy I got to watch one of the best final efforts of all time even if it was in a loss. What an incredible performance. 

They sure as hell weren't celebrated for it like Lebron right now.

They sure as hell weren't celebrated for it like Lebron right now.

Yeah, no one cared when MJ won his 4th championship and finals MVP after coming back. Just brushed it off. 

FUCKING LOL

That's incredible. What's equally incredible is that LeBron was only off the floor for 21 shots in 6 games.

That's incredible. What's equally incredible is that LeBron was only off the floor for 21 shots in 6 games.

I am guessing there are some Mozgov and Thompson makes in there, but that's the entire 1-3 with him off the floor. Just couldn't get anything from them. 

Had something like a 50 offensive rating with him out of the game. College basketball levels of terrible.