bman

NBA Thread

Why is Howard asking if LA can fire Pringles bad? Dude's fucking woat and his system is awful for dwight. Wouldn't you try to accommodate him?

but its bad becuz he firing another coach lol so imature dwight!!!1!!1111

Anyone who doesn't realize that the Lakers just took an enormous and epic loss is a moron (Venky/Proven)

Lakers gonna be in great position for free agency next summer, but they gonna suck ass this year

Now the Nuggets on the other hand will just stay fucked for the rest of their years.

Wow te west is going to be real next year

Spurs

Thunder

Warriors

Pelicans

Rockets

Clippers

Those playoffs are going to be real interesting

Anyone who doesn't realize that the Lakers just took an enormous and epic loss is a moron (Venky/Proven)

I don't think Proven thinks the Lakers won anything, he just stated that he was glad to be rid of the Dwightmare. Can you blame him? Good luck scoring 25ppg James Harden... the Houston Rockettes.

Every year we hear this, and every year the best team(s) are in the East. Heat, Bulls, Pacers, Celtics, etc...

Although I do like the way the West is always fun to watch in the playoffs, like you said. In the East it's always these low scoring, wait for Lebron to go off in game 7 affairs.

I don't think Proven thinks the Lakers won anything, he just stated that he was glad to be rid of the Dwightmare. Can you blame him? Good luck scoring 25ppg James Harden... the Houston Rockettes.

Dwight Howard is the best center in the NBA and the Lakers FAILED to resign him because of their inadequacies as a franchise

The Dwightmare? last time I checked the Lakers were the ones who mismanaged this situation, suprisingly Howard has handled this well. I don't blame him for not wanting to stay in LA. They failed to provide him with a winning team and also failed to hire the coach that Dwight wanted, Phil da Goat

Any team would be lucky to have someone who is capable of putting up 20 and 14 night in and night out. Anyone who wants to get rid of that is a moron. get it?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dwight Howard is the best center in the NBA and the Lakers FAILED to resign him because of their inadequacies as a franchise

The Dwightmare? last time I checked the Lakers were the ones who mismanaged this situation, suprisingly Howard has handled this well. I don't blame him for not wanting to stay in LA. They failed to provide him with a winning team and also failed to hire the coach that Dwight wanted, Phil da Goat

Any team would be lucky to have someone who is capable of putting up 20 and 14 night in and night out. Anyone who wants to get rid of that is a moron. get it?

agreed, he wanted phil and they choked..their loss, they'll cry later when hes on the rockets doing work

Who are 3 super teams in the west?

GS

Curry, Iggy, Lee, Klay, Barnes

Houston

Harden, Howard

OKC

Westbrook, Durant

2 or more superstars.

Dwight tried harder in the last year of the Magic than in any game wearing a Lakers uniform. I'm aware that he is a very skilled player, but he didn't want to be a Laker so why would anyone want him on a team where he isn't happy? He had his worst year in 6 years. His free throws dropped 20% from his rookie year. He didn't take the reigns when Kobe got injured. He wasn't our player. This isn't a situation like in Cleveland where Lebron was actually playing well and left. This guy had one of the most disappointing seasons in recent memory, and the reason for him to stay was money. I am happy because a very proven player in Pau may actually get the chance/respect he deserves next season. He wasn't even one of the main options last year and still had incredible games when we needed him too. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

If the Lakers tank next year, we could possibly get a top 5 pick next year.

Spurs

Thunder

Warriors

Pelicans

Rockets

Clippers

Those playoffs are going to be real interesting

Uhhh....Memphis?

• Upvote (+1) 1

GS

Curry, Iggy, Lee, Klay, Barnes

Houston

Harden, Howard

OKC

Westbrook, Durant

2 or more superstars.

I feel a super team is 3 superstars myself.  So unless Houston does a sign and trade and gets Josh Smith i dont see the west having 1 "Super Team"

I feel a super team is 3 superstars myself.  So unless Houston does a sign and trade and gets Josh Smith i dont see the west having 1 "Super Team"

Well GS has 3 stars and 2 up and coming stars. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Josh Smith has agreed to a four year, $56 million deal with the Detroit Pistons, league sources tell Y! Sports.

Welp. Houston.

Memphis is still a top 3 team in the west. I say OKC/SA/MEMPHIS. Clippers are in the mix as well. It's being reported that Denver and GS are gonna do a sign and trade with Iggy so we will see what GS gives up. Houston I think is gonna be really overrated in my opinion.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Memphis won't be the same without Hollins

I know, We know longer have to worry about his moronic substituting patterns and him benching one of the best defenders in the league in the forth quarter.  And maybe now we can actually develop a backup pg .

"It was expected. We've all been in LA, and not a whole lot of people can handle being under the bright lights. Everybody wants to do it, but when you get there, there are certain pressures. I think it was a safe move for him to go to a little town like Houston. That's right, little town. I said it." -- Shaquille O'Neal speaking on Dwight Howard's move to Houston.

The REAL Superman has spoken.

• Upvote (+1) 2

@Bballforeverfb: Shaq thinks all Dwight has done in his career is run from the pressure. To protect himself from rejection, loss, tradition.

@Bballforeverfb: Shaq is saying, Dwight wanted to go to a place where he can make his own legacy, because he was afraid of being a part of something bigger.

Shaq tho.

• Upvote (+1) 1