bman

NBA Thread

Houston has traded Royce White to Philadelphia, league sources tell Y! Sports.

This is like when Lebron went to Miami except Lebron performed in Cleveland and was worth the hassle.

This is like when Lebron went to Miami except Lebron performed in Cleveland and was worth the hassle.

The difference is that I actually wanted LeBron to come to my team. I didn't want D12. He hasn't show any level of maturity yet

The difference is that I actually wanted LeBron to come to my team. I didn't want D12. He hasn't show any level of maturity yet

I don't want him either. Rather tank and get better than have D12 as my best player.

As an NBA fan I am excited to see 3 super teams in the West, plus the other very good teams, and the East with 4 contenders. Next season will be great.

Iggy you could have signed with the Heat, fucked my girl, steal my ride, eat my food. But you are gonna sign with the team that just beat you in the playoffs? That's a bitch move.

Dwight Howard downplayed Kobe's pitch as a reason for leaving Lakers + claimed he was "already a winner" in interview with @LATimesTJSimers

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/9453443/dwight-howard-los-angeles-lakers-relationship-just-never-worked-out

gg.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It really is too bad what Dwight did to the Lakers, at least they were able to trade him and get some value in return.  :bman:

As an NBA fan I am excited to see 3 super teams in the West, plus the other very good teams, and the East with 4 contenders. Next season will be great.

Who are 3 super teams in the west?