bman

NBA Thread

They turned it down, but when deals for number 1 are being floated it always seems like they pop up and go away constantly until draft day. 

Looks like there should be a few draft day moves as teams try and open up cap space or try and get out of this draft and into the next one. 

This is inexcusable! 

Yes the game was obviously rigged. I can't believe it. What a shame. Just like the Draft. RIGGGGED.

Well hopefully the draft can be rigged in favor of dude the orlando magics. 

@AlexKennedyNBA: Source confirms talks between L.A. and ORL are Eric Bledsoe and Caron Butler for Arron Afflalo, Andrew Nicholson and possibly a future pick.

HAHA when are people gonna realize Afflalo is trash? That's a great trade for Orlando if they can get it #dudethemagic

I honestly don't think AAA is that bad, he's a serviceable starting caliber NBA shooting guard that gets paid like one. If anything he's not overrated or underrated, he's just a solid player. 

I'm a huge Nicholson fan though, so that would sting a bit losing him. 

Thomas Robinson to the Cavs for the 19th pick or Thomas Robinson to the Bulls for the 20th pick both on the table for the Rockets. 

Who are some of the big name free agents this offseason?

Howard, Paul, Smith, Bynum, Iggy, West, Jefferson, Millsap, Mayo, Reddick, Ellis, Martin, Jack, ROBINSON