bman

NBA Thread

The bulls would actually still been able to pay pau if we traded doug and mirotic.

Imagine our current team plus melo

The bulls would actually still been able to pay pau if we traded doug and mirotic.

Imagine our current team plus melo

No way you be getting Melo + Pau

You can easily win a championship with Melo as your star at 31-32. I don't know if we will get Marc Gasol but I wouldn't put it past happening. Pau Gasol has told his brother about Phil Jackson and what he is about. If not, Aldridge is available and many others. Knicks will be right there in 2 years with Melo. Phil didn't come here to fail. It will take time but he came here to win a championship and to be the GUY to turn this franchise around.

He came here to collect money and sell his brand in New York

A lot of people come to New York for business purposes. If that is an option, why not go after all the money you can? On another note, I would worry bout the state of mind of that team in LA.

You can easily win a championship with Melo as your star at 31-32. I don't know if we will get Marc Gasol but I wouldn't put it past happening. Pau Gasol has told his brother about Phil Jackson and what he is about. If not, Aldridge is available and many others. Knicks will be right there in 2 years with Melo. Phil didn't come here to fail. It will take time but he came here to win a championship and to be the GUY to turn this franchise around.

you lost at home to the magic
  • Upvote (+1) 5

The Lakers will be giving away money in a couple of years. The Knicks just locked up a guy who is a consistent 1st round exit for 5 years lol

The knicks have to have a lot of stuff they cant control to go right and even then does a melo, buckets, gasol nucleus beat the cavs or teams in the west?

I can't remember the last time Melo was the best player on a contender

Like never actually.

I can't remember the last time Melo was the best player on a contender

Like never actually.

The 2012 Knicks were 1 game away from the ECF with Melo as there best player.