bman

NBA Thread

The Lakers would probably have 60 wins if Kobe wasn't on the team. They are beating the Grizzlies right now!!!!!!!!

The players actually moved when the ball wasn't in their hands, which isn't normal for this team. So that's a huge reason why they are winning.

I remember seeing those cholo's and thinking they were no gooders. Didnt even c the vape pen. Fuckin degenerates.

I'm thankful for bhlvcj3gmgfc2vyuus7x.jpg

I'm thankful for all of you.

Happy thanksgiving everyone, my favorite dish is a broccoli casserole my mom makes and its delicious (ask @@Scalzo he would know) !!! Go Eagles because fuck the Cowboys

• Upvote (+1) 1

God damn Knicks. I wonder if Melo is thinking about this decision to resign with NYK now after this start.

HaHaHa, Melo is a fucking moron thats why he can never win a title

the perfect team that would fit around him was in his face and he turned it down ha ha ha

even if he is just money hungry why not sign a 2 year deal with the knicks with an option to opt out after next year and get mega dollars ha ha ha ha

there was a statistic that the nuggets won like 60 games more than melo did ever since the trade, that was no accident

he picked fancy hats over winning 

HaHaHa, Melo is a fucking moron thats why he can never win a title

the perfect team that would fit around him was in his face and he turned it down ha ha ha

even if he is just money hungry why not sign a 2 year deal with the knicks with an option to opt out after next year and get mega dollars ha ha ha ha

there was a statistic that the nuggets won like 60 games more than melo did ever since the trade, that was no accident

he picked fancy hats over winning 

You are still salty about not getting Melo I see. Save the salt for the stuffing!!!

• Upvote (+1) 3

You are still salty about not getting Melo I see. Save the salt for the stuffing!!!

LOL fuck that guy.

Look at what him and Phil jackson are doing! phil jackson is the savior! 4-12! unfinished business!

I am thankful for this drink

and the one that I'll be drinking in 5 minutes

and all the others ones

I'll be looking like Brain in a couple hours. 

LOL fuck that guy.

Look at what him and Phil jackson are doing! phil jackson is the savior! 4-12! unfinished business!

There setting a new foundation. This is going to be another 1-2 years before the Knicks can compete for a title.