bman

NBA Thread

I hate basketball, but I'm watching game 7, and it's pretty intense because of how close it is...

So is the Lebron's not clutch argument out of the question yet?

Going down as one of the best if not best post-Jordan performances in Finals history.

Feel bad for Duncan.

Duncan, Parker, and Ginobli showing up to play ball and his whole team caving to the pressure?

How about calling a guy on his knees slapping the ball down court = possession?

Heat win = Instant conspiracy...

The Spurs shot 22 free throws. Heat shot 16. Ay yi yi... Not a huge discrepancy and its in the Spurs favor.

That foul they called on Bosh that lead to Tim Duncan's three point play. No pointing fingers to that. Basketball is refereed by humans. I felt that was a fairly officiated game, all things considered.

That play would have ended up with a Lebron Eurostep or Lebron going to the line if they didn't call that foul.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What a series. 

I have to give an insane amount of respect to Leonard. Man the guy can play. Can't wait to see how his career plays out. 

LeBron was the man tonight. That was a hell of a game for him to play like that on both ends of the floor. Happy to see him win another 1. Happy I am able to watch such a talented guy play this game. 

Feel bad for Duncan.

You couldnt be more right. I felt terrible for him, never seen him that emotionally moved by a shot. Thats a shot he hits every single game. Great game by LBJ, clearly the best in NBA. I'm not a fan of him by any means but he played one of the best NBA Finals performances of all time. I honestly just hate the bandwagon fans with a passion.

You couldnt be more right. I felt terrible for him, never seen him that emotionally moved by a shot. Thats a shot he hits every single game. Great game by LBJ, clearly the best in NBA. I'm not a fan of him by any means but he played one of the best NBA Finals performances of all time. I honestly just hate the bandwagon fans with a passion.

They should have just won game 6... damn that's rough for the spurs

They should have just won game 6... damn that's rough for the spurs

Yeah man that was their shot, had one hand on the trophy and the other hand was.... missing free throws.

Now who is going to stop this 2peat from turning into a dynasty.

I am not going to even include my laker blood opinion into it... yet :p

Poor Duncan. Title was 28 seconds away. Can't believe they choked it away like that

• Upvote (+1) 1

JPqBgnq.jpg

this honestly is one of the coolest things ive seen linked in a long time sweet post

When MJ was 32 he lost to the Magic, Lebron was 24 when he lost to the Magic. We denied Hakeem vs Jordan and Lebron vs Kobe.