bman

NBA Thread

Headband

Ray's 3

Lebron Replay

Bosh killing Green

sooo gooodddd

Miller with 1 shoe!

Insane game 6, ray allen bailing lebron out in the clutch.... but ohhhhh lebron is greatest ever and had a triple double. He did absolutely nothing until the 4th quarter. Which is when it matters most. Quit comparing him to jordan there is no comparison at all.

• Downvote (-1) 1

so much on the line for game 7. incredible game 6 and an incredible series. Haven't been this excited for a NBA game since Heat v. Pistons 06 finals.

Insane game 6, ray allen bailing lebron out in the clutch.... but ohhhhh lebron is greatest ever and had a triple double. He did absolutely nothing until the 4th quarter. Which is when it matters most. Quit comparing him to jordan there is no comparison at all.

this post doesn't make much cents. 

Lebron did go in and single handedly brought his team back from a 13 point deficit though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

this post doesn't make much cents. 

How so? Lebron didn't do anything until the 4th quarter. Then, in the clutch he threw an air ball over the rim on one play, lost the ball on another, and missed the game-tying three. Ray Allen saved him with his 3... make sense now?

How so? Lebron didn't do anything until the 4th quarter. Then, in the clutch he threw an air ball over the rim on one play, lost the ball on another, and missed the game-tying three. Ray Allen saved him with his 3... make sense now?

What does it matter? If you win the game, you win the game. Your acting like Jordan made every clutch shot. I give him props for not only taking a few threes, but actually making one which cut the lead to 3.

Some Skip Bayless like motherfuckers in this thread. Lebron had a triple double. IN THE FINALS. Plus 16 points in the 4th.

Not clutch?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Lebron wasn't very effective shooting but did everything else very well. His shooting percentage has been pretty lackluster these finals.

lol I know he is a great player but all ESPN ever does is blow him. He is easily the greatest player right now. He doesnt even come close to magic, jordan, kobe, and all ESPN does is do comparisons,is lebron as good as jordan? No shot. Thats all I am saying.

• Downvote (-1) 1

lol I know he is a great player but all ESPN ever does is blow him. He is easily the greatest player right now. He doesnt even come close to magic, jordan, kobe, and all ESPN does is do comparisons,is lebron as good as jordan? No shot. Thats all I am saying.

As far as having to work for it... No. But his numbers when they won the finals last year were comparable to Oscar Robinson. Who is up there in greatest of all time. Lebron is a freak. His court vision... My God. The reason he's great is how athletic he is... Dude is 6'8 280 and has a 4.4 40... He can do some Hakeem moves in the post now too. He's developed so much over his years in the NBA He is a treat to watch. I'm not a fan of his attitude at times and him being on the Heat but you gotta appreciate something like that man. People need to stop comparing him to Jordan. He's different. He will go down in history. EASILY.

Also people fail to mention that if Pippen was an animal and Jordan had a better team around him than Lebron does even now in my opinion.

• Upvote (+1) 1

As far as having to work for it... No. But his numbers when they won the finals last year were comparable to Oscar Robinson. Who is up there in greatest of all time. Lebron is a freak. His court vision... My God. The reason he's great is how athletic he is... Dude is 6'8 280 and has a 4.4 40... He can do some Hakeem moves in the post now too. He's developed so much over his years in the NBA He is a treat to watch. I'm not a fan of his attitude at times and him being on the Heat but you gotta appreciate something like that man. People need to stop comparing him to Jordan. He's different. He will go down in history. EASILY.

Also people fail to mention that if Pippen was an animal and Jordan had a better team around him than Lebron does even now in my opinion.

Lebron is a beast, he is a freak athlete and that is part of what makes him so good. However, he is not MJ or Magic. Hes a unique player and really talented. I dont like the fact that he came to Miami with "the decision" and then at the welcome party he said not 1 not 2 not 3 etc etc not 6 not 7 not 8 rings blah blah blah. I dont like that mentality or arrogance at all. I like the way the Spurs do it. Humble, dedicated, persistent, methodical. LBJ is easily the best player in the world, I also dont like how IN LOVE ESPN are with LBJ and the heat. It is the most annoying thing I have ever seen. He blocked splitter in like game 4 or so and they showed it for the next two days and then in the next game splitter got blocked by dwade and bosh if I remember correctly. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

Lebron is a beast, he is a freak athlete and that is part of what makes him so good. However, he is not MJ or Magic. Hes a unique player and really talented. I dont like the fact that he came to Miami with "the decision" and then at the welcome party he said not 1 not 2 not 3 etc etc not 6 not 7 not 8 rings blah blah blah. I dont like that mentality or arrogance at all. I like the way the Spurs do it. Humble, dedicated, persistent, methodical. LBJ is easily the best player in the world, I also dont like how IN LOVE ESPN are with LBJ and the heat. It is the most annoying thing I have ever seen. He blocked splitter in like game 4 or so and they showed it for the next two days and then in the next game splitter got blocked by dwade and bosh if I remember correctly. 

Oh I agree he's overhyped on ESPN. And one of those guys? (not at the quote) He's very, very talented. It takes someone blinded by extreme hate to ignore that. Once again not a Heat fan. Only situation I will root for the Heat is when they play the Thunder (RIP Supersonics, Fuck the Thunder)

Yeah and I don't agree with "The Decision" either. Shit was cocky and stupid. Only thing was it did raise a bunch of money for the Boys and Girls club.

Thing I respect most about him is court vision. Incredible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx5lTh3oWLQ

I hope whoever wins, wins because of their effort not calls or luck.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Oh I agree he's overhyped on ESPN. And one of those guys? (not at the quote) He's very, very talented. It takes someone blinded by extreme hate to ignore that. Once again not a Heat fan. Only situation I will root for the Heat is when they play the Thunder (RIP Supersonics, Fuck the Thunder)

Yeah and I don't agree with "The Decision" either. Shit was cocky and stupid. Only thing was it did raise a bunch of money for the Boys and Girls club.

Thing I respect most about him is court vision. Incredible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx5lTh3oWLQ

Yeah I know he is easily the best in the NBA. I recognize how good he is I just dont like him lol. If I was going to like him I would have started when he was in cleveland, I hate bandwagon fans with a passion so that would clearly be what I would be doing if I said he was my favorite player lol. I hate say it to ya bro but if I had to pick a favorite it would be durant or james harden.... lol. Its not that I dont think/know lebron is the best player in the world I know that I just dont like him I hope thats ok with people lol