bman

NBA Thread

Iggy chooses to opt out of final year. Can now potentially get a 5 year deal with Nuggets and potentially more guaranteed money

Smart man. Hope he stays in Denver. You fans have already got fucked over enough this off season 

Smart man. Hope he stays in Denver. You fans have already got fucked over enough this off season 

Yeah i really hope he does as well. With Galo out until January we will be fucked without him. Josh Kroenke has come out and said it's his number one priority to sign him so we will see if he ends up being cheap like he did with Masai, and Karl. But i doubt Iggy does anything until he sees who we hire for coach and GM

I see Iggy getting overpaid. 

Same honestly. I love him as a person and think he is a good player, but i think what the Nuggets are potentialy gonna offer him is gonna be more then what he earned here this past season.

I don't see Iggy staying.

I see Iggy getting overpaid. 

Dat skillset on offense though.

Iggy is overrated and probably going to get a bigger contract elsewhere.

A gift for what? Calling a single series correctly after he flip flopped on his Heat pick before the playoffs.