bman

NBA Thread

hi, imagine afflalo

Im kinda sad that we gave up Evan. I had him added on snapchat and everything. He used to send the cutest pics of his dogs. He wil be missed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Scottie Wilbekin will play for the 76ers in the Summer League.

Patric Young will play for the Pelicans and Grizzlies.

I think both can prosper.

76ers are looking promising.

Oh, and Wade and Bosh are reportedly opting out by Monday per Tim Reynolds.

The dream lives on.

Orlando won the draft yesterday, feels good. 

As a sophomore, Payton averaged 15, 5, 5, and 2 steals... only player in the nation to do that, also lead the NCAA in free throw attempts this past season... as a junior.

What was Orlando, dead last in free throw attempts since Dwight left? It feels like we hit a home run, can't wait for Wiggins and Exum to be duds.

The Heat would be better off if they decided to not sign Wade after he opts out. He is not worth what he gets paid.

Knicks think they can keep Carmelo by signing Pau Gasol.

Phil why don't you just put a bulls jersey on him and send him over here kthxbye

We dont have enough money to give melo dude. We have to lose all hope now before it's to late

We dont have enough money to give melo dude. We have to lose all hope now before it's to late

Stop being so pessimistic, ur not a laker fan or a blazers fan so turn that frown upside down

Dude we have 12 mil in cap space. We could move randolph n dunleavy for an additional like a lil under 5 mil. Not gunna happen but we could sign n trade w boozer!!!! Dont get your hopes up!!!

Dude we have 12 mil in cap space. We could move randolph n dunleavy for an additional like a lil under 5 mil. Not gunna happen but we could sign n trade w boozer!!!! Dont get your hopes up!!!

We'll find a way. If Melo doesn't come here it's because he's all about the money and all his talk about being a winner is pure shit - colored gold.

Great oppurtunity with Chicago. Staying in NY would make his bank account bigger, but he'll never win there unless somehow LeBron goes there.

All they have to do is amnesty Boozer. But rumor has it, your owner is too cheap to pay a guy not to play on the team. (Exception being Rose of course)

I'm sorry lol

All they have to do is amnesty Boozer. But rumor has it, your owner is too cheap to pay a guy not to play on the team. (Exception being Rose of course)

I'm sorry lol

I'm so sick of this cheap talk. If Melo says I want to go to the Bulls Reinsdorf isn't going to be like "Well we have Boozer on the team I cannot afford to spend more money".

Trades Deng? He's cheap!!!!!!!! It's not because he would want any of the good free agents next year!!!!! He'd rather have Luol Deng on the payroll!!!!!

Lakers owner not cheap though! It's just no one wants to go there thats why they have alot of cap space AMIRITE?????

I'm so sick of this cheap talk. If Melo says I want to go to the Bulls Reinsdorf isn't going to be like "Well we have Boozer on the team I cannot afford to spend more money".

Trades Deng? He's cheap!!!!!!!! It's not because he would want any of the good free agents next year!!!!! He'd rather have Luol Deng on the payroll!!!!!

Then he should amnesty Boozer and free up the cap space. Unless he is an integral part of this team...

Thats just a bill simmons'ing like stupid nerd basketball talk to just say it. Yeah dude lebron to houston n melo sign n trade for harden. Like zero percent chance of happening. If melo wants to come here, boozer is gone. I just dont think it's going to happen cause that 12mil is after boozer is amnestied lol. We just dont have the cap space n they dont want boozer.

Then he should amnesty Boozer and free up the cap space. Unless he is an integral part of this team...

Why be in such a rush to do it though? If there are teams interested in taking him and his painted hair off our books? Don't we criticize owners for making quick decision moves? Like of course you have to have some sort of timetable but rushing moves isn't ideal.

Melo and Lebron will be a Laker and Randle will win 2015 finals MVP and I'll laugh.

What if the Bulls do a sign a trade for Boozer + like 8 mil in cash and a few picks. That should help lighten the load for NYK?

Yeah theres no reason to amnesty boozer until we need to. Might as well keep him unless we get melo.

What if the Bulls do a sign a trade for Boozer + like 8 mil in cash and a few picks. That should help lighten the load for NYK?

We'd have to unload a lot more salary like taj+others because if melo does a sign n trade the contract is going to be a max or near max

If Randle's foot is fine Lakers made out like bandits with the 7th pick.

They got Clarkson too.