bman

NBA Thread

And then what happened the 2nd year? Did you see the playoff run where he was just awful?

Look. I just think Melo, Noah, and Rose could be a huge force in the east. Especially since Noah is a passing center. He could find Melo or Rose and do wonders. They would also play great defense, because Tom would find a way.

But in Houston I could see Melo having a problem (c wat i did there) in terms of Harden just killing the offense and not really trying to get others involved. As well as the Defense melting down over and over. And the playoff runs are going to be terror in the west.

A lot of what went bad with Houston was mental mistakes and bad coaching. That series could have easily gone Houston's way.

Harden wouldn't hurt the offense any worse than Rose would. Which is why it's a dumb point. Defense wouldn't be great but they still have Dwight and Beverly so it wouldn't be nearly as bad as you make it out. West would be tough but competitors don't decide who they're gonna team with based on who they have to play. They pick where they want to play based on the talent they would get to play with. And Dwight and Harden are more talented then Rose and Noah.

I don't think there is anyone on the planet who woukd choose Noah and Rose over Harden and Dwight.

Rose getting injured while also being on that contract fucked the Bulls up for probably a long time.

A lot of what went bad with Houston was mental mistakes and bad coaching. That series could have easily gone Houston's way.

Harden wouldn't hurt the offense any worse than Rose would. Which is why it's a dumb point. Defense wouldn't be great but they still have Dwight and Beverly so it wouldn't be nearly as bad as you make it out. West would be tough but competitors don't decide who they're gonna team with based on who they have to play. They pick where they want to play based on the talent they would get to play with. And Dwight and Harden are more talented then Rose and Noah.

Derrick I think could mesh better than Harden would ever be able to. The only big question is health.

Also you have to think that the Bulls could possibly try and grab Love. And that's when things could get really serious. 

Yeah I would not get your hopes up on getting both Love and Melo

Knowing the bulls we'll get neither but i have a feeling we r trading for klove on draft night

Either Melo or LeBron will go to the Lakers, now that they have really no shot at KLove and there is know one worth spending money on in 2015 that can help them win a championship.

You better hope you get melo because there is a 1% chance lebron goes to the lakers

Once Brooks leaves and Pop/Duncan R.I.P. then the KD and Westbrook era will begin.

Cp3 will never get out the 2nd round

Dwight will be arrested for not paying child support

Pacers suck

Leronda will be in a wheelchair from all the HGH abuse.

AD would be the only threat, doubt he will have agood enough team by then.

Durant and Westbrook will be the Jordan and Pippen of this generation.

So I played 2 games of MLG playlist on H3  in honor of the MCC coming out (haven't touched an xbox controller in almost 2 years)

Sucked ass first game, rusty like derrick rose

2nd game 26-8 with 8 assists.

My team was chosen by fearitself, lunchbox, and ...totz to win the chicago combine. Luckily for everyone else i contracted mono and couldnt attend. Have i ever mentioned i made top 32 in halo 2?

• Upvote (+1) 1

My team was chosen by fearitself, lunchbox, and ...totz to win the chicago combine. Luckily for everyone else i contracted mono and couldnt attend. Have i ever mentioned i made top 32 in halo 2?

hey I went to the chicago combine

U forgot to mention the Melo, Wiggins, Love, Westbrook quad-core and Kobe as the coach so u lose.

everybody is gonna go to the magic and win every year and go to disney world too 

#WeWill