bman

NBA Thread

If u have to pull stats from a u19 fiba tournament id be very weary to pick him over the 3 americans

I just don't see Melo winning in Houston. Too many good teams in the west. If he has a brain he would stay in the east and build a super team there because all he has to do is beat Miami.

West is good but how many of those teams are actually contenders? 2? Maybe 3 if Duncan/Manu don't retire. He's not going to pick because of what conference he's in. Gonna go with the team he feels most comfortable with

You act like all the Americans we draft are all successful players. Where do you get that mindset?

Are Americans not able to be busts?

You act like all top picks pan out. They don't.

Im saying that picking exum over jabari is dumb. Especially when you have rookie oty pg ready. Parker is a perfect fit for them

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dante is a 6'6 black man, not really your typical Australian. lol 

pls describe what "your typical Austrailan." is

I never disagreed with that.

I previously stated that the big 3 won't fall out of the first 3 picks anyway.

Also to your point before about serge or the euros from SA(even tho australia and argentina arent in europe). Those guys all played in europe before the nba. Exum plays in australia. He hasnt played in spanish league. That's is why he has the highest chance to bust.

He could be awesome but drafting him over parker makes no sense unless scouts are pretty sure he's going to be a perennial all star

and I told you about the NBA scout who returned a car to my work that told me he thinks Exum will be the best player in the draft, other scouts could think that as well... perhaps the one who work for the Sixers lol so to say you wouldn't take him over somebody like Parker who could just never play defense to save his life in the NBA anyways.

It all depends on what those 4 teams are thinking come draft day... who knows if Wiggins doesn't go #1 to the Cavs and then Bucks don't know if they really want Embiid or something. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

whenever I return a car, I always tell the guys working that I'm an NBA scout

• Upvote (+1) 3

West is good but how many of those teams are actually contenders? 2? Maybe 3 if Duncan/Manu don't retire. He's not going to pick because of what conference he's in. Gonna go with the team he feels most comfortable with

How is he going to feel comfortable on a team where the defense is suspect and there's another guy on the floor who demands the ball as much as he does? 

^Billups and Iverson send their regards from Denver.

whenever I return a car, I always tell the guys working that I'm an NBA scout

I like to tell people I'm some famous persons agent.

I have represented a lot of great actors in my fictional days running my own agency.

How is he going to feel comfortable on a team where the defense is suspect and there's another guy on the floor who demands the ball as much as he does?

And Rose isn't a ball dominate player? LBJ and Wade were said to be too much ball dominant and they have worked out pretty well. Not saying Melo and Harden will work out to those same results but talented players will make it work. Players want to play with the most talent and they can figure the rest out later

And Rose isn't a ball dominate player? LBJ and Wade were said to be too much ball dominant and they have worked out pretty well. Not saying Melo and Harden will work out to those same results but talented players will make it work. Players want to play with the most talent and they can figure the rest out later

Rose would be willing to pass. And distribute. Harden is a ballhog.

Rose would be willing to pass. And distribute. Harden is a ballhog.

Rose had a higher usage rate his MVP year then Harden has had in either of his two years in Houston

Iverson robbed Shaq and Duncan of another MVP.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Rose had a higher usage rate his MVP year then Harden has had in either of his two years in Houston

Derrick rose was the only offense chicago had lol

Derrick rose was the only offense chicago had lol

And Harden wasn't for the first year?

And Harden wasn't for the first year?

And then what happened the 2nd year? Did you see the playoff run where he was just awful?

Look. I just think Melo, Noah, and Rose could be a huge force in the east. Especially since Noah is a passing center. He could find Melo or Rose and do wonders. They would also play great defense, because Tom would find a way.

But in Houston I could see Melo having a problem (c wat i did there) in terms of Harden just killing the offense and not really trying to get others involved. As well as the Defense melting down over and over. And the playoff runs are going to be terror in the west.