bman

NBA Thread

Dang 3rd cup in 4 years for the blackhawks, truly amazing and inspiring! #onegoal #dahawks #seered

Its going to be nice having LeBron on the lakers, i cant wait to see my hero in person.

i would have to disagree.  I hate the spurs more than the heat and that's saying something.

go kings and spurs and Seahawks and whoever wins baseball this year

i would have to disagree. I hate the spurs more than the heat and that's saying something.

That's pretty weird.

So Sterling has found out a lot of dirt about the other owners and has claimed they could be worse than what he did.

yea like mark Cuban warned the NBA, taking the moral high road and throwing one of your owners under the bus... I hope it was worth it, good for Sterling for fighting back though, what does he have to lose?

they didn't really have a choice. If they just left him alone with a slap on the wrist they risked a franchise disbanding and players boycotting playing next year. At least now they can try to handle stuff behind closed doors as much as possible

and sterling saying he already has stuff on owners is an early bluff. He is just hoping that there are some owners that DO have worse dirt and that they will reach out to him for a settlement of some kind before anything public happens

well we know rich Devos is a pyramid scammer billionaire that hates homo people so I guess that means magic are done

Considering the spurs are the patriots i dont think it's unusual. Theyre very unlikeleable. The heat are in my top 3 of disliked teams as well tho

spurs are definitely not as hated as the pats lol but I see what you mean, people just hate the teams that keep winning and never go away and die lol

it's great to be a life long fan of those separate cities, finally paid off!

@@JAYHAWKS

Quite possibly the model organization for ALL of sports.

The only thing you can possibly hate them for would be Manu and Parker flopping, Bowen's shitty defensive play, or the fact that they are always a top team. Outside of that there is nothing.

Considering the spurs are the patriots i dont think it's unusual. Theyre very unlikeleable. The heat are in my top 3 of disliked teams as well tho

How can you hate the spurs? They literally get zero media coverage unless they make the finals lol.

They are the model of how a team is supposed to play, and how a franchise is supposed to operate. I really hope the bulls organization can get it together and be just like them if not better.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I would also like to see this team influence the league into a more team oriented league.

Kind of sad when you see a team play team basketball we are all amazed and surprised.

The Europeans have the right idea of basketball, just don't have the talent to go with it.