bman

NBA Thread

That Spurs defense...Miami with more TOs than assists

Lebron has more TOs than assists and is playing passive.

Not like he is playing defense either.

He also has 10 steals

is shooting 60% from the field and 70% from three

It's a team game. That's why Jordan won againat Seattle when he shot 42% and 32% from 3. Less rebounds and assists plus 3 turnovers a game. Going for 37% and 11 turnovers in the final 3 games.

But LeBron is passive and a failure for this performance. He isn't MJ, but the standards don't make logical sense.

LeBron doesn't deserve as much heat as he got for 2011. Team didn't improve in the offseason and only got older. Could he play better? Sure but I don't think he's the difference in them winning the series either way. Needs Chalmers, Cole, Battier, etc to hit shots

Game built on athleticism. He isn't done, and I think he could kill it as a 6th man still. Just can't rely on him consistently on either end anymore.

3.8 assists per game in 4 games is horrible for a playmaker like Lebron.

Why would you even bring up a 32 year old Jordan who obviously declined in athleticism and was being guarded by Detlef and a 27 year old Gary Payton?

Agreed on the team part, but his stats are very misleading compared to the impact he is having. Same thing for Durant this postseason.

Even though MJ shot terribly he still got to the line for 56 attempts. Lebron's lack of agression for a guy who drives relentlessy shows that with the fact that he only has 20 FTAs in 4 games.

Wade rested for a huge chunk of the regular season just to be ready for the Finals. Lebron played a ton of minutes to pick up the slack in his absence. I wonder if he will be willing to do it again next season. Wade definitely got the better end of their relationship. Win and he gets a ring. Lose and everyone talks about Lebron.  

Funny thing about assist is that other players have to make the shot.

Game built on athleticism. He isn't done, and I think he could kill it as a 6th man still. Just can't rely on him consistently on either end anymore.

But does he want to be a 6th man? 3 rings, 10 time All-Star, Finals MVP. Heck of a career. I wouldn't blame him if he called it quits.

When was the last time he had surgery? Miami's medical staff seems to be full blown ********.

Reason Mike Miller was never fully healthy and wasn't picked back up was because the medical staff insisted he shouldn't get surgery, just get therapy treatment for his injuries the whole time he was there.

He leaves back to Memphis and plays 81 games without looking like he just escaped from Chernobyl.

Miami looks like I always feel the Spurs should look. Old

Lakers are the worst team in Cali in all of sports