bman

NBA Thread

I wasn't aware his paint presence is affecting the Spurs incredible offensive runs and the Miami Heats ineptitude everywhere on the court. Great to know he's the only reason they are winning, not that Kawhi, Parker, Diaw, Ginobli, Green, Mills are all playing well.

Thanks for answering the question.

Never said he was the only reason. But you did say he was "along for the ride". Which is a complete joke.

Never said he was the only reason. But you did say he was "along for the ride". Which is a complete joke.

Probably the wrong choice of words. He's an important cog, but he's playing in one of the greatest systems ever, with an all time great supporting cast, being coached by an all time great coach, and does not have to dominate in order for the Spurs to blow out the defending champions. He's not their best player anymore, and in this series arguably not the 2nd, and is on his way to another ring, with a great chance of getting 6.

Probably the wrong choice of words. He's an important cog, but he's playing in one of the greatest systems ever, with an all time great supporting cast, being coached by an all time great coach, and does not have to dominate in order for the Spurs to blow out the defending champions. He's not their best player anymore, and in this series arguably not the 2nd, and is on his way to another ring, with a great chance of getting 6.

And you could say some of those same things about Kobe during 4 of his 5 Championships

People talk shit on Jordan and Kobe for having Phil and vice versa and now it doesn't count for Duncan having the best coach of all time for his entire career?

Don't get me wrong, this doesn't take away from Duncan being the best defensive PF in history though bar none. Can't really say how good defensively the Spurs would be without Tim.

Don't worry Lebron/Heat fans, here are gifs of young padawan huskies! 

tumblr_n15ej4b5501rm1oato5_500.giftumblr_n15ej4b5501rm1oato7_500.giftumblr_n15ej4b5501rm1oato4_500.giftumblr_n15ej4b5501rm1oato10_400.giftumblr_n15ej4b5501rm1oato3_500.giftumblr_n15ej4b5501rm1oato2_400.giftumblr_n15ej4b5501rm1oato8_500.giftumblr_n15ej4b5501rm1oato6_500.giftumblr_n15ej4b5501rm1oato9_500.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm pick you up. Were going to Vegas

Im better.

Im willing to bet my soul that the heat dont score over 105 points in any of these games.

Im better.

hmm two of the best defense going at it and scoring under 105 or predicting that miami would drop 2 in a row at home in the finals

IM GOING TO VEGAS BABY

hmm two of the best defense going at it and scoring under 105 or predicting that miami would drop 2 in a row at home in the finals

IM GOING TO VEGAS BABY

You know nothing dumb bitch.

• Upvote (+1) 1

My mom says i cant go to vegas because the way people's skin gets out there; so dry. I have psychotic breaks and start rubbing mousturizer on ligaments and extremities, or so im told.

sixers are gonna trade the #3 and thad young for the #1

u heard it here... first?

also wade is a bum and bron has to score more

sixers are gonna trade the #3 and thad young for the #1

u heard it here... first?

also wade is a bum and bron has to score more

lmao what is it with you sixer fans thinking teams would be willing to trade out of the top 2 for Thad Young

Looks like Miami picked up Stephen A. Smith for game 5.