bman

NBA Thread

This off season is going to be crazy. 2011 all over again plus melo and k love trade talk

don't forget gasol, oh god imagine memphis

It's really interesting to put all of this on Miami not being young enough to play their kind of d anymore.

They can't turn people over and press extremely hard and it's ruining their rythym on both ends.

• Upvote (+1) 1

this just in: so after a deep analysis of my body and soul, and channeling my inner energy...I got the spurs winning today. QUOTA ME.

• Upvote (+1) 3

It's really interesting to put all of this on Miami not being young enough to play their kind of d anymore.

They can't turn people over and press extremely hard and it's ruining their rythym on both ends.

Like I pointed out earlier. It's a good defensive scheme to compensate for not having a rim protector, but it causes Bosh to Blitz the pick and roll all game.

There is a reason he is never aggressive and doesn't grab a ton of boards late in games.

i hope we see a big lebron performance like game 6 in boston/game 4 indianna 2 years ago. also RIP wade.

This also kills them against the Spurs because the SA has the best bench in the league.

All the starters can get their rest anytime in the game and not miss a beat.

Pop has also made the Spurs turn up the tempo because the Heat's bench is thin.

Pop is the best coach in history bar none.

Don't want to hear the rings arguments.

The Spurs are incredible. All the respect in the world to them.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The Thunder in games 3 and 4 and the Mavs' 7 game series were only times that the Spurs had "trouble".

Unreal.

this just in: so after a deep analysis of my body and soul, and channeling my inner energy...I got the spurs winning today. QUOTA ME.

I'm pick you up. Were going to Vegas

Duncans career>>>lebron. Pretty crazy.

If the Spurs win this series, you have to put Duncan's career at least on par with Kobe's -  if not slightly ahead. 

I would put Duncan slightly below Kobe, I wouldn't put him ahead as he is not the reason they are ahead 3-1, it's an entire team effort for the Spurs.