bman

NBA Thread

Everyone saying Lebron/Lebron in 6 but the Heat as a team have been doing everything. Miller, Cole, Allen, even Wade. 4 players have 5 or more points.

Trade Wade.

Why would you say that lol? D wade is playing great the first half

Everyone saying Lebron/Lebron in 6 but the Heat as a team have been doing everything. Miller, Cole, Allen, even Wade. 4 players have 5 or more points.

That's what it is going to take for the Heat to win!

Why would you say that lol? D wade is playing great the first half

Joke

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Regardless of how much Lebron makes his teammates better, if he doesn't start being more aggressive offensively and abuse his matchup, the Heat aren't going to win this series.

That shot by Parker.... not sure if its gonna count yet. (Should IMO, way too close to call and the call on the floor was good)

I don't know how that shot is considered clutch. It's the definition of lucky. 

What a game 1 though. Can't wait to see how this series plays out.

Heat need to play more aggressive if they want to win. Settled for too many jumpers tonight. 

• Downvote (-1) 2

I don't know how that shot is considered clutch. It's the definition of lucky. 

What a game 1 though. Can't wait to see how this series plays out.

Heat need to play more aggressive if they want to win. Settled for too many jumpers tonight. 

Lol if that was lebron you'd be slurping until next month.

It was an incredible shot, incredible awareness. I really don't know how to you can say he got lucky. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Quoting lisa lesley lol

Lol if that was lebron you'd be slurping until next month.

It was an incredible shot, incredible awareness. I really don't know how to you can say he got lucky. 

No matter who it was that shot was lucky. It took a fortunate bounce off the backboard and was completely forced. It wasn't a shot they wanted, but the one that was forced up. That is how it was lucky. 

It was an incredible shot, but it wasn't a shot that Tony Parker makes on a regular basis or looks to shoot. He forced it up, and thankfully for the Spurs, it went in. 

The Spurs didn't even play particularly well. The only standout statistic is the lack of turnovers on their part.

Anyways, do not underestimate the Spurs. They are one of the most well run organizations in the NBA (sports in general?).

They have a huge wealth of experience in these situations and have the best coach in the league.

No matter who it was that shot was lucky. It took a fortunate bounce off the backboard and was completely forced. It wasn't a shot they wanted, but the one that was forced up. That is how it was lucky. 

It was an incredible shot, but it wasn't a shot that Tony Parker makes on a regular basis or looks to shoot. He forced it up, and thankfully for the Spurs, it went in. 

If it was some random scrub who did that, fine. But it was Tony Parker, a guy who was a MVP candidate before he got hurt. You cannot call it lucky because he doesn't take the shot on a regular basis, who gives a shit, last I checked he's in the NBA for a reason. 

Again, if this happened to a guy like oh I don't know...LeBron James, you would see the slurping coming from miles away on how clutch he was, how smart he was letting go of the ball right before the buzzer, etc. 

If it was some random scrub who did that, fine. But it was Tony Parker, a guy who was a MVP candidate before he got hurt. You cannot call it lucky because he doesn't take the shot on a regular basis, who gives a shit, last I checked he's in the NBA for a reason. 

Again, if this happened to a guy like oh I don't know...LeBron James, you would see the slurping coming from miles away on how clutch he was, how smart he was letting go of the ball right before the buzzer, etc. 

It was lucky, that wasn't the shot he wanted.

I disagree that Amo would be talking up the shot if LeBron hit it because he is smarter than that.

I like how just because its Tony Parker that means he meant to do it and it was pure skill, but you said if it was a random player it would be ok to call it luck. Lol.

He fell on the ground. Got up. While turning all the way around and just shot it at the rim. I hit high off the backboard and took a generous bounce off the front rim before going down. 

No matter if you are the best scorer in the league or Joel Anthony it was a lucky shot. Incredible way for them to win the game and good on Parker for getting the ball out of his hands, but that shit doesn't go in 90% of the time.