bman

NBA Thread

Why do we need more people? What is added to the league by adding 2 more playing slots and expanding the bench?

I'm against both changes. 

Do i have stop having arguments with you because you are a mod now?

DhMlg.gif

Why do we need more people? What is added to the league by adding 2 more playing slots and expanding the bench?

Do we really need to explain what expanding the bench does?

We usually play with 12 people. That's 156 players getting used. If we use 10 teams 13 player teams then that is 130 players being used while if we do 10 teams 15 players than that's 150 being used.

I'm fine either way just thinking of ideas

Well nvm on the adding two more players. Mountain is gonna join so we are gonna do 12 teams again. We need 1 more.

I've just played in plenty of ten team leagues and it is never a problem. Just seems like we are looking for ways to give people more of a security blanket when it comes to holding onto players which I hate in all fantasy sports. 

Also, having so many opportunities for players to play each day, will, in head to head, allow the guy that happens to have more guys going that week to have even more of an advantage. It just ruins head to head.  

I'm happy to round up a few more and flesh it out into a 12 team league, but I think an injury spot and changing things at such a fundamental level, especially in head to head, is a bad idea. 

Expanding the rosters was never a want so that people can hold players but more of wanting to use as many players as possible. So that we don't have 26 good players floating on the waiver wire. But with mountain joining we can stick to a 12 team 13 man roster

Also I'm not of fan of the IR spot. If you draft Westbrook, Rondo or Kobe you should be prepared for them to miss time

That works. 

If we do end up having to change, if someone backs out or something along those lines, can we talk about switching it up to roto?

Don't want matches coming down each week to people playing more guys on a week to week basis. 

Well nvm on the adding two more players. Mountain is gonna join so we are gonna do 12 teams again. We need 1 more.

Can i join?

I want the same settings as last year since I came in 2nd and want to come in 2nd again or first.

When are we sending the money and to who, Gavin again?

I want the same settings as last year since I came in 2nd and want to come in 2nd again or first.

When are we sending the money and to who, Gavin again?

Send money to [email protected]

Guess not.

Not sure yet. We had some people in mind that we are in better contact with and they will come first if not then yes you're welcome to join. So far one of them has already declined.