bman

NBA Thread

Magic Johnson is too busy looking nervous on the sideline of Dodgers game b4 URIBE!!!!!!! hits the game running Home run.

Not sure if you guys pay attention to GD, but here's some updates:

We added a few more useful features to our forums last night, thanks to @@Rambles for helping off polish some of these off.

Social Icons:

zL7fhUe.png

Go here to add yours: http://teambeyond.net/forum/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core

Mentions:

We also have a mentions system, ex: @@Saucey

VQVTRz3.png

If you want to get notifications for this, go to this page and enable "Forums" that has Notify me when someone mentions me in a post.

Enjoy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Kewl^ why don't u guys add rep boxes like on the mlgpro forums?

Who said we aren't?

basedrambles

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'd rather not because I don't like the idea of people just stashing people until they get healthy. Takes away from managing your team. But we can vote on it

I'd rather not because I don't like the idea of people just stashing people until they get healthy. Takes away from managing your team. But we can vote on it

Well, just one slot. More than that and yeah it can get easily abused. But Jayhawks got completely fucked by it last year lol.

Why do we need more people? What is added to the league by adding 2 more playing slots and expanding the bench?

I'm against both changes. 

• Downvote (-1) 2