bman

NBA Thread

Magic Johnson leaving ESPN, Doris Burke joining NBA Countdown (along with Jalen, Wilbon and BS?)

Wow replace one evil with an even bigger one

Magic Johnson leaving ESPN, Doris Burke joining NBA Countdown (along with Jalen, Wilbon and BS?)

Pls god no

^ They are trying to tank. He will probably be traded.

Tank with Jeff green and Kelly olynyk? Not likely.

Just because a team is tanking it doesn't mean they just give away their best player. That is a horroble trade proven.

If I was the bulls I would absolutely do that trade.

I hope rondo plays and helps them win games, glad to see Charlotte got a solid big man, would be nice to see them get MJ too.. to me it's gonna come down to can the sixers out tank the Orlando magic aka professional tanking franchise.

Nikola mirotic is coming next season and boozer is leaving next season anyways...why trade for horford when mirotic has a lot more upside and is a lot younger.

Bulls will be fine. I think as long as rose is healthy and thibbs is coaching.

Nikola mirotic is coming next season and boozer is leaving next season anyways...why trade for horford when mirotic has a lot more upside and is a lot younger.

Euros are almost a 50/50 gamble at this point. Pairing Horford and Noah in the front court would do wonders for you guys. I think it be great but I may be in the minority that I think you all need to try and win now.

sliding Horford to power forward and playing with the bulls would do wonders and they would probably be my favorite to win the NBA finals just because of their size and dominance upfront and I don't see the heat having an answer for that.

I think Doris is better than Magic, sadly.

Yeah I know he's no sure thing but he's been graded similar to tony kukoc and dirk so he has a lot if upside. If we could get horford for more than the rest of this season I could see it as a possibility, but we've been riding it out with boozer and also riding it out waiting for mirotic. It wouldn't make sense to have waited this long. I understand it's easier to move boozer now that his contract is expiring, but I don't see our management breaking up this nucleus without giving them a chance this season.

More upside and 95% more downside. A lot of hopes to put on a Euro guy.

Horford is 27 and right now has the perfect game to compliment D Rose.

• Upvote (+1) 1

A lot of guys have been rated out like that and absolutely failed. A lot more than worked out.

You guys also traded his right away and got him back, so it isn't like you had to have him.

More upside and 95% more downside. A lot of hopes to put on a Euro guy.

Horford is 27 and right now has the perfect game to compliment D Rose.

History repeats itself, it also doesn't lol. I'd rather trust our management who's been watching the kid since he was 16 then a general opinion about euro players.

Idk id be okay with either way because horford is a really good player.

Bill Simmons shits on Magic Johnson when it comes to insight. Magic just repeats the same old cliches every week.

Bill Simmons shits on Magic Johnson when it comes to insight. Magic just repeats the same old cliches every week.

but Bill Simmons is so fucking annoying

and hes always stoned

I think The lakers should trade Kobe for Marshon Brooks. Thoughts?

I also think Rondo will be gone soon. They blew up their roster, they don't want to leave a good piece.

He's More effective at voicing his opinion, but in terms if insight I think that's a terrible thing to say. If I were asking for basketball insight I would go to magic Johnson lol

He's More effective at voicing his opinion, but in terms if insight I think that's a terrible thing to say. If I were asking for basketball insight I would go to magic Johnson lol

Yeah but NBA Countdown rarely asks for basketball insight. Magic is just not that good. He's no Trent Dilfer lol

• Upvote (+1) 1