bman

NBA Thread

I'm pretty confident with how right I've been the last couple seasons. Maybe it's with how wrong you guys have been.

Idk, I'll let you know soon.

its ok rose will prob tear his other acl ending his career and my life

I forgot how much I love this thread during the season

In more exciting news, the blazers already have Aldridge with a quad strain and CJ fractured his foot.

All I know is Dwight Howard likes to quit games before they are over.

Doesn't espn kno nobody cares about college football n the return of Derrick rose was tonight?

Holy shit, my Hornets Pelicans won? Alright, I can get behind two good teams in my city!

I still hate Utah for not letting us have the Jazz name back. Seriously, it makes no sense. We should have named ourselves the New Orleans Mormons out of spite.

Imagine Jrue, Eric Gordon, Anthony Davis and Tyreke Evans. A. Rivers, Aminu, Anderson off bench. Only if they can all stay healthy.

Xavier Henry has 25 points and 6 rebounds in 21 minutes for the Lakers.

Henry scored 29 points and led the team of backups and bench players to beat Steph Curry Iggy Lee and Barnes. Which means the Lakers already have more preseason wins than last year. Lol Dwight.

Yeah! Most Improved and 6th man for Xavier. The Lakers will change what we have seen on the court for years.

can we leave the laker's-overhype-that-will-just-turn-into-making-you-look-dumb for the regular season please? thanks

I think it's safe to say that Xavier Henry vs Derrick Rose in the NBA Finals will be a matchup of the ages.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think Derrick Rose will have to take another full year off to recover his psyche after Xavier drops him.

• Downvote (-1) 2