bman

NBA Thread

Do I have to like ask permission to speak to you now that ur a VIP?

Yes

• Upvote (+1) 1

Rose is now faster stronger and quicker...

No, Amo has been through what Rose has gone through, he won't be back until at least the all-star game.

It's only preseason and you guys are already back to your old ways. Chicago isn't winning no championship with this roster.

It's only preseason and you guys are already back to your old ways. Chicago isn't winning no championship with this roster.

We know. Might as well ride the Rose hype train while it's here. 

No our team is really good I believe. We r the second best team in the east n the heat r not unbeatable.

You guys are clowns.

"We changed and are better, I promise"

Same old shit, different season. Rip hamilton the difference maker, defensive stopper train to get going in two weeks.

I'm pretty confident with how right I've been the last couple seasons. Maybe it's with how wrong you guys have been.

Idk, I'll let you know soon.

I'm really excited for D-Rose vs Nash. It's going to be really awesome especially when Rose gets past Nash and then our backup in the paint is Chris Kaman.

I'm pretty confident with how right I've been the last couple seasons. Maybe it's with how wrong you guys have been.

Idk, I'll let you know soon.

nj stroking your ego, it must be so hard picking the best team and saying they're the best.

No one on the Rockets directly tweeted it because it's just that embarrassing.

nj stroking your ego, it must be so hard picking the best team and saying they're the best.

You got it wrong, rip.

New Orleans is going to be a exciting team to watch and Howard just cost another team another game by getting ejected.