bman

NBA Thread

yeah I'll take that bet, all that video showed was he can jump high and cross over white high school kids

Let him grow up a little then we can worry if he truly is the next Victor Oladipo. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

So far me and amo say H2H categories. Waiting on Reason, Neemah, Rep, Legendary, Hewy, Brian and Snyderman 

What did we do last season?

We can do H2H again if majority wants. It is flawed though but I'll adapt to anything.

So far me and amo say H2H categories. Waiting on Reason, Neemah, Rep, Legendary, Hewy, Brian and Snyderman 

I'd rather do matchups, like if you win more categories for that week you'd be 1-0

I'd rather do matchups, like if you win more categories for that week you'd be 1-0

Thats kind of what we did last year but instead of 1-0 it gave you the points for however many categories you won.

I would prefer the scoring aspect if it like fantasy football but I'm in no matter wat settings

@RealSkipBayless: When Kareem prepped Gasol and Bynum to play DHoward in Finals, he said it was an EASY JOB. Said Lakers will not miss him. AGREE.

Also Victor Oladipo is already more relevant and well known in the NBA than MJ ever was and Lebron ever will be.

Da Lakers know Chris Kaman will average 18 and 10 like he did w/ the clippers.

Da Lakers know Chris Kaman will average 18 and 10 like he did w/ the clippers.

Yeah he'll average 10-18 minutes off the bench.

That's a good one, but seriously. Gasol will be 2009-10 Gasol and carry Kobe like usual.