bman

NBA Thread

hey jay you know I saw rose play in person when he won mvp, he dropped a 40 bomb on the magic that time when dwight was suspended and couldn't play lulz 

ryno went ham though 

• Upvote (+1) 1

hey jay you know I saw rose play in person when he won mvp, he dropped a 40 bomb on the magic that time when dwight was suspended and couldn't play lulz 

ryno went ham though 

I saw him play that year too. I was in Charlotte and got to see the Bulls and Clippers play. So I got to see the MVP and ROTY in a couple days time

• Upvote (+1) 2

@SteveBHoop: Sources: Competition Committee votes unanimously to return NBA Finals to 2-2-1-1-1 format. Owners' approval to come.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Basically if the Road team wins a game in the first 2 in the current format they have a really great chance of winning it all. The Heat did it 2 years ago and the Spurs should of last year but they choked. Unfair to team with Home advantage.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hi jayhawks. Dyk that Drose is the only player on kobes level atm? At least when it comes to intensity/heart/competitiveness

• Downvote (-1) 1

how about you guys just root for the home team, if they don't win its a shame...

If we do fantasy can we do head to head scoring not that category dump

We either do roto or head to head categories. 

Gonna activate the league so if people are interested get at me

We must commence

So far me and amo say H2H categories. Waiting on Reason, Neemah, Rep, Legendary, Hewy, Brian and Snyderman