bman

NBA Thread

A freak of nature? He just took 18 months to come back from an ACL surgery with the best treatment in the world. 

Also, if all you took from that was me comparing myself to DRose, which I didn't, then as always. Same old Legendary. 

Same old amo, thinking I just read one part of his paragraph.

And again, he was probably fully recovered at 9-12 months, but took precaution. So he had about 6-9 months to practice, work hard, practice against others, etc. Sure it won't compare to an actual game, but it can get close. And why does it matter? He has a full season regardless to get back into the groove and be le old derrick come playoff time. 

Same old amo, thinking I just read one part of his paragraph.

And again, he was probably fully recovered at 9-12 months, but took precaution. So he had about 6-9 months to practice, work hard, practice against others, etc. Sure it won't compare to an actual game, but it can get close. And why does it matter? He has a full season regardless to get back into the groove and be le old derrick come playoff time. 

His whole team was injured and playing in the playoffs and he was sitting on the sideline perfectly healthy because of a mental block.... You really think you guys can beat the heat... Come on now.

Lebron is in the prime of his career. And he can take over whenever he wants to.

dude the Orlando Magic have the second wealthiest owner in the NBA get on our level

dude the Orlando Magic have the second wealthiest owner in the NBA get on our level

is first the Russian guy who owns the Nets?

Because 1 mental midget returned? Lol

Because 1 mental midget returned? Lol

u dont even have fab anymore loser!!!

His whole team was injured and playing in the playoffs and he was sitting on the sideline perfectly healthy because of a mental block.... You really think you guys can beat the heat... Come on now.

Lebron is in the prime of his career. And he can take over whenever he wants to.

I never said that, but thanks for putting words into people's mouth. 

I think Drose will have a good year. Not MVP good though. Don't think the bulls have the roster to win it, they need to get another consistent All Star scoring threat

Loss of Belinelli will prove huge.

I wanted him back as well but I think dunleavy is a better fit. Dunleavy can handle the ball as well and is a better shooter. Although belinelli was better off the dribble and that's kind if what we need. Dunleavy is a savvy vet and is underrated tho.

But wait the nba isn't ready for the athleticism of our back court. Jimmy and d rose!!! So thick!!!!!

Are the Knicks the 4th or 5th best team now?

Well you have Miami, Indiana, and Chicago who are better, then you add Brooklyn and possibly Detroit.

I'd say they are right there at 5ish... middle of the road, exactly where you DON'T want to be as a franchise. 

Anything is better than trying to build through the draft and fail miserably like they were doing before they decided to overpay players and trade away a solid team for one star player that has a history of losing. 

You know, not everybody can be the Orlando Magic, and just rely heavily the best GM in the NBA to build a dynasty. 

Just imagine Wiggins, Oladipo, Vucevic, Harris, Harkless... that's going to be our starting five when we retire Lebron and win 10 straight titles at the start of 2016. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Great poast^

The Knicks are the worst of all the relevant teams in the east. Main problem is their offense is souly dependent on melo and jr smith isolating. You can't beat tough/talented teams that way. Part of the reason I'm so down on melo because his style of play doesn't promote wining playoff basketball.

My best friends GF won tickets for a Magic vs Grizzlies preseason game. Gonna get to see Marc Gasol and Zeboooooo! 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Remember when Stan was the coach and the Magic won like 20 straight preseason games or something like that? lol 

The Bucks/Pistons were/ are the team that wins enough to get in but will get swept by the 1st seed. I agree though Odalipo will probably average 20-10, but The Magic will somehow only get 12-14 wins, and then they will draft wiggins and attract all the free agents and retire Lebron.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Victor still very raw offensively but still going to be a good defender and average around 8-12 points??? He looked very goofy handling the ball in college