bman

NBA Thread

I think Rudy Gay will lead the Raptors to the 3rd seed since he is making more this year than a Lebron so he'll show why he's a top 1 player and the Heat will get the 7th seed.

Gee, 18 months after knee surgery and sitting out the whole season he better be the same guy.

That is a weird assumption though seeing as he hasn't been at full speed in a NBA game in over 18 months. 

Nothing will test his knee, and game in practice like an actual NBA game will. Both mentally and physically. 

keyword threepeat

that's what the heat will be doing... enjoy being an above average team in the NBA while lebron is in the prime of his career. lulz

• Upvote (+1) 1

Obviously rose is going to have to adjust but the nba season is long I think after the all star break he ll be better than ever using that thick extra 10 pounds of muscle to work.

Dude why are the bulls fans bad. Everyone in the nba world had us right behind the heat. For the first time though I actually believe we can beat them.

don't worry jay I believe in rose and the bulls but especially in you to make me happy and love me unconditionally until death do us part.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That is a weird assumption though seeing as he hasn't been at full speed in a NBA game in over 18 months. 

Nothing will test his knee, and game in practice like an actual NBA game will. Both mentally and physically. 

You don't think, not once in those 18 months he ran as hard as he could and really put that knee through some vigorous tests? Come on. The guy is doing some crazy ass backward dunks and "we won't see until he actually plays how he is".

Let me tell you. If I had people talking shit behind my back because I took the safe route and sat out 18 months, you bet my ass I would prepare every cell in my body that I would be at 100%, ready to go with no doubts in my mind/body.

And btw it might take a few games, but no way in hell I believe that it'l take him a half a season to get back into form. 

You don't think, not once in those 18 months he ran as hard as he could and really put that knee through some vigorous tests? Come on. The guy is doing some crazy ass backward dunks and "we won't see until he actually plays how he is".

Let me tell you. If I had people talking shit behind my back because I took the safe route and sat out 18 months, you bet my ass I would prepare every cell in my body that I would be at 100%, ready to go with no doubts in my mind/body.

And btw it might take a few games, but no way in hell I believe that it'l take him a half a season to get back into form. 

You keep thinking running around and doing workouts, playing 5 vs 5 with teammates that know your coming back from injury, and spending time in a gym surrounded by coaches, trainers, and fellow teammates is the same as actually playing in a competitive game. 

You can prepare all you want outside of an actual game, but actually getting back out there, and doing everything you once did, being comfortable doing everything you once did, is hard even at the college level. I have A LOT of experience with it. It takes some time to get everything right physically and mentally even if you look good right away. It isn't as simple as people like to make it out to be. 

Dude d rose has been all around this world promoting Adidas and treating himself to a cornucopia of prostitutes

Dude the bulls and rose have confirmed that he will play the season opener. The heat can suck my unit they won't win again unless d wade is back up his usual self and it looks like those days are gone.

They kind of did win the championship last year with DWade looking soft... DWade doesn't have to be what he used to be. Lebron demands attention... He needs to be able to hit open jumpers and occasionally take it inside.

Lebron is a rare, rare talent. Lebron demands a lot more attention than D-Rose, is a more solid defender, and a better passer, and oh yeah he can post up.

You keep thinking running around and doing workouts, playing 5 vs 5 with teammates that know your coming back from injury, and spending time in a gym surrounded by coaches, trainers, and fellow teammates is the same as actually playing in a competitive game. 

You can prepare all you want outside of an actual game, but actually getting back out there, and doing everything you once did, being comfortable doing everything you once did, is hard even at the college level. I have A LOT of experience with it. It takes some time to get everything right physically and mentally even if you look good right away. It isn't as simple as people like to make it out to be. 

Don't even compare yourself to the almighty derrick rose. He's a freak of nature.

A freak of nature? He just took 18 months to come back from an ACL surgery with the best treatment in the world. 

Also, if all you took from that was me comparing myself to DRose, which I didn't, then as always. Same old Legendary. 

Dude why are the bulls fans bad. Everyone in the nba world had us right behind the heat. For the first time though I actually believe we can beat them.

Because 1 mental midget returned? Lol