bman

NBA Thread

Omg he came back before drose how hilarious Brian!!!!

MVP - d rose

Dpoty - Joakim Noah

Coty - thibs

Mip - jimmy butler

6th man - mike dunleavy

Roty - tony snell

Champions - bulls

Letssss gooooooo

WHY did they give P. Manning Comeback Player when he sat out for a year longer than AP.

Lol

@RealSkipBayless: Hey @KDTrey5, YOU show us, don't tweet us. You sure didn't when you came up small 4 straight times late vs. Memphis.

He was ready well before the playoffs last year #MENTALBLOCK #Sittingonthebenchhealthywithyourwholeteamhurt

On a side note, Heat... again. Too much of a force as much as I hate it.

Dude the bulls and rose have confirmed that he will play the season opener. The heat can suck my unit they won't win again unless d wade is back up his usual self and it looks like those days are gone.

I guess it's time to let the Bulls hype train get underway again before it crumbles in the playoffs where they'll fall on their faces again. 

Nope we r a better team than the heat, let's see how far the king can carry them

Based on the fact that you guys haven't won anything... LOL

I look forward to the tears and frustration. 

If d wade is healthy n has a resurgence they will b tough to beat. Don't think he will tho!!!!

But aren't you basing everything around a guy coming off knee surgery being the same and healthy?

Yes according my esteemed associates gporter and Brenda Rose, Derrick is better than ever. But I think jimmy butler is going to b awesome

N I think lebron is due for an injury of some type, especially if he has to shoulder the load most of the year

Jimmy isn't going to remove Deng from the line up though, only so many minutes in a game. 

I'd feel better about him if he was actually going to be a starter and play starter minutes.

LeBron is shouldering less of a load than he ever had to in Cleveland, at least during the regular season. Basically sounds like you're hoping a bunch of things go your way this year. Good luck!

Amo my love, jimmy is our starting two guard our bsck up is Kirk Hinrich used as a combo guard so I think jimmy will get a lot of minutes

I'm not hoping for anything I honestly feel like our team is better this year... But if d wade and lebron are healthy they're going to be extremely hard to best once again. I just don't think wade is going to be. It's been like 2 years now since we ve seen the d wade of old on a consistent basis

I worry about Noah's health tho. Thibs is dumb when it comes to plsying guys in garbage time and he has that reoccurring foot problem. Nazr Muhammad best get a lot of minutes.

But aren't you basing everything around a guy coming off knee surgery being the same and healthy?

Gee, 18 months after knee surgery and sitting out the whole season he better be the same guy.