bman

NBA Thread

look above your name puppet

MJ murdered his father. 

That alone makes him better than LeBron. LeBron's father didn't even care about him and still doesn't. 

You're brain dead. 

You're brain dead. 

Oh, so you're one of those crazies who believe in conspiracy theories.

You should check out the moon landings, aliens, Illuminati, etc.

Oh, so you're one of those crazies who believe in conspiracy theories.

You should check out the moon landings, aliens, Illuminati, etc.

My god, you fell off. This is sad to watch. 

sport1big.jpeg

This was interesting to me. Thought I would share. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

WWE being on the left is a bit surprising. NBA is definitely far-left. For example: revenue sharing and 75k fines for saying "No homo".

^ Jalen also predicted that Harden would be traded before the season started.

^ Jalen also predicted that Harden would be traded before the season started.

Jalen obviously knows something. LeBron to Houston summer of 2014? 

Jalen just knows a lot of people and people talk. 

I think it is almost better for the Lakers if Dwight leaves and they just struggle next year. More cap space will open up and they can take a run at a few free agents. 

Let someone else pay a declining Dwight a 4 year 85 million dollar contract. 

Let someone else pay a declining Dwight a 4 year 85 million dollar contract. 

Explain. 

Explain. 

Jeremy's article explains it a little bit. 

Big guys decline earlier than guards/forwards unless they have a dominant offensive game. The guys that got better or stayed dominant as they aged were guys like Kareem, Hakeem, Shaq, Chamberlain. 

Dwight doesn't have their offensive game and you have to worry about his back. Also he thrived as a max player when the ball was in his hands and he was surrounded by shooters. He hasn't shown he is able to be a sidekick yet. There are just going to be better options out there. 

Not to say Dwight is done. He is just risky and might not ever be that same player he was before the back injuries popped up. It's a risk the Rockets should take. Not the Lakers. 

Dwight will never be Magic or Kobe, or someone that is going to help the Lakers be a dynasty. If Dwight stays, sure the Lakers will be somewhat relevant for a few years, but the Lakers are about winning rings not playoff appearances. Maybe if they can get some good help or another superstar to join Dwight, then he should stay. But he will not thrive being the face of the Lakers.

I don't think I've ever really wished a terrible season/career on a player but Dwight Howard may be the first. Unless it's a incredible PR game by everyone who's played with him along with ESPN but he just seems like a terrible player to any team he's on. Amazing talent, but shit teammate.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dwight will never be Magic or Kobe, or someone that is going to help the Lakers be a dynasty. If Dwight stays, sure the Lakers will be somewhat relevant for a few years, but the Lakers are about winning rings not playoff appearances. Maybe if they can get some good help or another superstar to join Dwight, then he should stay. But he will not thrive being the face of the Lakers.

There is only two players in the league right now that are going to be compared to those guys. Durant and LeBron. It's going to be hard to find someone like Magic or Kobe right now, but I agree that he shouldn't be the face of the Lakers. You are risking a lot signing him and hoping someone can come in and be the face of the team through free agency later. 

He needs to go to a smaller market where he can just get back to playing basketball and being an idiot.