bman

NBA Thread

Anyone see what Chandler Parson got while visiting LA?

• Downvote (-1) 2

• It’s a great way to evaluate point guards. The higher a point guard’s PAHM, the more versatile they are in terms of scoring and distributing.

It is like this guy didn't read his own article. This isn't a good way to evaluate PGs, but just a fun stat to look at. 

Article could have been a lot better if he factored in usage, touches, and efficiency in some way. The statistics available to us these days are way to complex to just look at points or assists or rebounds anymore. We can't paint a better picture with what we have available now. 

Jameer Nelson is above some pretty good players on that list, he had a hidden strong season last year. I hope he retires on the Magic, and if we do trade him... he goes and wins a ring, because the little man worked his butt off and deserves it. 

Jameer Nelson is above some pretty good players on that list, he had a hidden strong season last year. I hope he retires on the Magic, and if we do trade him... he goes and wins a ring, because the little man worked his butt off and deserves it. 

Dude the magic

Michael Beasley... HAHAHAHA

michael_beasley_weed_close.jpg

Love that he got busted with a twitter picture he posted back then.

Just for fun. Joakim Noah. Being where'd you expect him to be.

joakim_noah_bong.jpg

So if you happen to be in a picture where theres marijuanas you can go to jail?

seems legit

Neemah that Joakim picture is real old. Its him in a head shop, people overreacted. He could have been in there to get insensce and gotten distracted by the weird lamps. This has happened to me before.

have you been out of town or something, how did you not see this?

On a side note; I want to be a lawyer/PR rep (hopefully lebrons). I just realized they are top tier trolls

So if you happen to be in a picture where theres marijuanas you can go to jail?

seems legit

NAwww that's from a while ago. The team just saw that picture and he got in shit with the team. He's gotten in trouble for marijuana related shit like 3 times. HA. Also worst tattoos of all time.

Yeah I'm sure he was at a head shop to purchase incense...

He got distracted by the pretty lamps that I'm sure he has never used multiple times a day in his entire life.

On a side note; I want to be a lawyer/PR rep (hopefully lebrons). I just realized they are top tier trolls

So you would be shitty at it?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Have any of you actually been in a head shop?

they sell Incense and cool posters of Jimi Hendrix

not everyone who shops there does illegal and dangerous drugs

not to even mention that those are tobacco pipes/water pipes

all of that is speculation and should be considered slander as well

expect a lawsuit on behalf of both of my future clients

So you would be shitty at it?

I want to be one, I never said I would be the Michael Jordan of lawyers, and I would appreciate if you didn't try to crush my dreams u pOs, thank you

-Tscalzoo