bman

NBA Thread

Imagine if B-Roy was healthy with Lillard LA and Oden.

We wouldn't have Lillard if B-Roy and Oden would have stayed healthy. Would have a team that could actually compete though with a Roy, Wes, Batum, LA, Oden core. 

Now just working on stocking talent and getting better. Wouldn't be surprised if LA is dealt within a year and Wes is moved at some point as well.

We wouldn't have Lillard if B-Roy and Oden would have stayed healthy. Would have a team that could actually compete though with a Roy, Wes, Batum, LA, Oden core.

Now just working on stocking talent and getting better. Wouldn't be surprised if LA is dealt within a year and Wes is moved at some point as well.

Probably shouldn't use the word "we" when jumping onto the heat bandwagon

Probably shouldn't use the word "we" when jumping onto the heat bandwagon

I'll ride that LeBron wagon to the grave. 

butler_130806.jpg

“I feel like I’m not a starter yet,” said Butler following a workout at the Berto Center last week. “The season isn’t here yet and I still need to work my tail off for the rest of the offseason, go into training camp, play hard and do what I’m supposed to do. Coach Thibs and the management will do whatever they think it takes to help us win. Whether that means me as a starter or coming off the bench, whatever it may be, I’m comfortable with it. I just want to win games.”

- Sir James Butler the Fourth

Derrick Rose could even learn a lesson or two on humility from this guy... what a fucking class act. da bulls

• Upvote (+1) 4

butler_130806.jpg

“I feel like I’m not a starter yet,” said Butler following a workout at the Berto Center last week. “The season isn’t here yet and I still need to work my tail off for the rest of the offseason, go into training camp, play hard and do what I’m supposed to do. Coach Thibs and the management will do whatever they think it takes to help us win. Whether that means me as a starter or coming off the bench, whatever it may be, I’m comfortable with it. I just want to win games.”

- Sir James Butler the Fourth

Derrick Rose could even learn a lesson or two on humility from this guy... what a fucking class act. da bulls

Future Headline

The Bulls trade Jimmy Butler to some other team cause they are dumb..

• Upvote (+1) 1

dang still haven't gotten those? I remember when you won them and it felt like ages ago

and amo, reddit kids don't understand humor, sarcasm, or anything else. You have to go in assuming they are all venky's(this is in relation to your post getting downvoted by everyone)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah, if that post blows up I'm getting murdered with downvotes.

1000591_350896281708994_1401308494_n.png

Take notes chicagohotdogwannabeeidiotlosers

Its all about the neon relish

Chicago has too many black people and that is all I have to say about that...

• Upvote (+1) 1