bman

NBA Thread

Poor Warriors, they just lost 1/2 of their fanbase.

now the celtics are free to get swept by the warriors for the next two seasons until they start losing in the ecfs to the sixers~! woweeee

• Upvote (+1) 1

now the celtics are free to get swept by the warriors for the next two seasons until they start losing in the ecfs to the sixers~! woweeee

Lets gooooooo!!!!!

That's a shame. Watching the Sixers whore themselves out to LeBron and then get their dicks ripped off by the Celtics anyway would have been top quality entertainment.

is hezonja really that bad to get a 1 year 6.5mil deal @@gporter ?  i think doug mcdermott got more than that

• Upvote (+1) 2

That's a shame. Watching the Sixers whore themselves out to LeBron and then get their dicks ripped off by the Celtics anyway would have been top quality entertainment.

I’m sorry, in what world would a LeBron James lead team lose to the Celtics? Didn’t 2012 teach you anything? Did the past two seasons remind you of what you learned? Lebron was done losing to Boston a very long time ago...

is hezonja really that bad to get a 1 year 6.5mil deal @@gporter ? i think doug mcdermott got more than that

Outside of a month at end of last season when we forced him minutes, he’s been largely the biggest bust since Reece Gaines here in Orlando... good old Doc Rivers and his “big point guards that can’t shoot”... honestly though good luck to Mario...

It’s funny how scared teams are of Mario and Payton, they got one year “prove it” deals because they’re fuckin terrible let’s be honest, they’re going to prove that they’re barely worth a roster spot...

Rob Hennigan belongs in jail.

I’m sorry, in what world would a LeBron James lead team lose to the Celtics? Didn’t 2012 teach you anything? Did the past two seasons remind you of what you learned? Lebron was done losing to Boston a very long time ago...

The world where Kyrie Irving and Gordon Hayward are back on the court and Jayson Tatum is no longer a rookie.

Too bad you're a Magic fan. You wouldn't know winning basketball if you found it shitting in your bathtub.

Didn’t y’all lose this year against that trash Cleveland roster? LMFAO and ya got swept the year prior... home court advantage both times, you’ll never beat lebron again just face it. Orlando will always be the ONLY team in the east that beat him in conference finals, we also beat Michael Jordan too... only team to beat bulls after MJ won a title, so please spare me your trash talk son.

Poor guy had to bring up the magic cause he got burned so bad.

Need I remind you the Celtics record when up 3-2 in a best of seven?

You got blown out by Hedo Turkoglu

At least you’ve got David Overpriced and didn’t lose to Nick fuckin Foles in a Super Bowl I’m sure you’ll be just fine.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Outside of a month at end of last season when we forced him minutes, he’s been largely the biggest bust since Reece Gaines here in Orlando... good old Doc Rivers and his “big point guards that can’t shoot”... honestly though good luck to Mario...

It’s funny how scared teams are of Mario and Payton, they got one year “prove it” deals because they’re fuckin terrible let’s be honest, they’re going to prove that they’re barely worth a roster spot...

Rob Hennigan belongs in jail.

that's unlucky, hezonja dumpstered us in one of those games and i thought hed be worth taking a shot on

What a joke.  This crap needs to stop.

NBA ruined.

Celtics in 7

unlucky time to not be tanking...imagine kyrie irving being your best player against the warriors LOL

lebron haters be like “yea but lebron took less money to play for the heat so he did it first”

• Upvote (+1) 1

and now it's ruining his legacy.  Lebron will never win another championship as long as klay and draymond stay.

Gotta respect the Warriors organization for never resting on their laurels. Always trying to make big moves to improve their team, regardless if they win or not.