bman

NBA Thread

Westbrook is a great player, it’s just a shame his style makes it impossible to win... you can add all the talent you want around him; there is really no point when they’ll just be standing around watching him the whole time.

Serious question for the LeBron fans.

Please defend him laying down and quitting in the NBA playoffs 4 times. (3 times in the finals)

People won't give durant the credit because he's unlikeable in a sense that he made burner accounts on twitter and joined a 73 win team. But he's right there with lebron in terms of skill.

Averaged 30 points, 52.5% fg, 41% from 3, 96% ft, 11 rebounds, 7.5 assists, 2.5 blocks and a steal per game this finals. I personally think if he was on the cavs in the same situation as lebron he would probably carry them to the finals as well, but then lose as well to one of the stacked west teams.

Yea they’re both ridiculous... they talked about it on lebatard today, the best actual chance for Lebron to win again is to convince Durant (not happening) to leave the warriors and join him in making a super team.

The thought never actually crossed my mind either, imagine if that happened. It would weaken the warriors while creating another super team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Serious question for the LeBron fans.

Please defend him laying down and quitting in the NBA playoffs 4 times. (3 times in the finals)

Name the teams he quit against.

Yea they’re both ridiculous... they talked about it on lebatard today, the best actual chance for Lebron to win again is to convince Durant (not happening) to leave the warriors and join him in making a super team.

The thought never actually crossed my mind either, imagine if that happened. It would weaken the warriors while creating another super team.

I think if he went to Boston with that young team plus all the upcoming assets and Brad Stevens/Danny Ainge he would have a better chance than him going to the Lakers with PG, him joying cp3 & Harden in Houston or him joining the 6ers.

But you would probably have to trade away Kyrie unless you can convince him to play with LeBron.

The Boston situation is intriguing, how about the pelicans... never really hear their name in the mix. I wouldn’t wanna play against that front line!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Durant will never leave.Its just too perfect of a situation for him. Fits his playstyle, the contractual situation of all involved are in an amazing spot and the warriors seem very calculated about what they do in free agency.

The West is very hard yes, but this team is built to win year after year. The rockets scare me because they made the warriors very vulnerable with an actual decent chance they drop that series to them if Paul's knee is healthy. And if they add lebron then oh man.

It's just a shame for the first half of his career he had to play with one of the worst superstars that has ever existed in the nba (imo) that looks like a frog and actually thought he was better than kd.

He also dresses worse than timmy D

Durant will never leave.Its just too perfect of a situation for him. Fits his playstyle, the contractual situation of all involved are in an amazing spot and the warriors seem very calculated about what they do in free agency.

The West is very hard yes, but this team is built to win year after year. The rockets scare me because they made the warriors very vulnerable with an actual decent chance they drop that series to them if Paul's knee is healthy. And if they add lebron then oh man.

They would have won with Paul. 77% 

Didn’t little bron just commit to playing high school basketball in Los Angeles? Or was that a rumor.

Didn’t little bron just commit to playing high school basketball in Los Angeles? Or was that a rumor.

Rumor I think Gary Payton started but I'm not exactly sure.

I heard he likes Trae Young so he might me coming to Orlando too with LeBron

LeBron amd Young would be a horrible matchup. Both have a high usage rate and need the ball im their hands. wouldnt work

Spurs would be dumb af to trade him to the Lakers. They should trade him to the Celtics and get him in the east. Plus Boston has better assets and could possibly get him to re-sign there.