bman

NBA Thread

I really give them 15 with gamepass but honestly have never been a mouse and keyboard guy myself. Not interested in using an Xbox controller on a PC either when I have an Xbox already for that.

LeBron James (Your False King) is 8-19 in his last 27 finals games, and 1-4 in those series.

• Upvote (+1) 1

LeBron James (Your False King) is 8-19 in his last 27 finals games, and 1-4 in those series.

Did you see him straight up yelling at his teammates, sitting a few seats down, body language like cancer

Always a poor loser 

• Upvote (+1) 1

congrats to KD and the warriors on buying their second consecutive championship!  well done!

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The salt is strong in here  

Dont forget what I said about Durants upcoming devastating injury - this dynasty wont last forever 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did you see him straight up yelling at his teammates, sitting a few seats down, body language like cancer

Always a poor loser 

Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5 but 6 NBA Finals losses.

Context matters buddy, how many of those finals were lebrons teams favored? There’s a difference between being the best statistical player in the history of the sport and having the best resume.

Also, why are we minimizing lebrons accimplishent in 2016? Were the warriors not the best regular season team ever? Did they not go up 3-1 as defending nba champions against the cavs? It was the best comeback in NBA finals history, and the reason Durant and warriors did what they did. The current nba landscape is a true reflection of lebron. He started the player movement super teams, he beat Durant in the finals with his... and he beat Golden state without one and they realized we aren’t beating this man without our own... and that was that, checkmate. Warriors win.

Also, why are we minimizing lebrons accimplishent in 2016? Were the warriors not the best regular season team ever? Did they not go up 3-1 as defending nba champions against the cavs? It was the best comeback in NBA finals history, and the reason Durant and warriors did what they did. The current nba landscape is a true reflection of lebron. He started the player movement super teams, he beat Durant in the finals with his... and he beat Golden state without one and they realized we aren’t beating this man without our own... and that was that, checkmate. Warriors win.

we are minimizing him because hes a meanie who quit on his team and city 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I dislike Lebron because he is constantly whining about calls that have historically been in his favor. Personal opinion of course. 

If he would just get his ass back on defense or accept the 1 out of 20 charges that gets called against him I might be a fan. 

I'm not a GM or cut out to be one by any measure, but Lebron appears to be more of a detriment than an asset in my simple commoner view. 

It's absolutely agonizing watching him whine, bitch, and complain about menial shit while the actual TEAM is trying to win, as he lets an easy 2 get scored on them while he tries to form a council with the refs. Also he's a serial flopper more cut out for soccer than any other sport.

As a brief note: I despise the cucklords Curry and Kerr. I'm a Tim Duncan fan. Fundamental baby.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just a personal opinion. I wouldn't want him on my team. He just seems like a huge distraction.

He is one of the top dogs in things I hate about the NBA: flopping, complaining to the refs, the stupid chalk toss. 

"The decision" was the most self-center, cringe, douche moment I've seen in recent years. Dude really seemed to think he was of a higher power.

Yelling at his teammates, isn't back on D so many times as he whines to the refs. Whenever he misses a layup or dribbles off his own foot he wants a foul called. 

I'm not calling him talentless. He puts up a lot of points, especially when it counts. He is definitely one of the most talented players to have ever existed. He just seems like an overall douche, and I imagine being his teammate is absolute hell. 

What NBA team do you like? Just wondering. I agree with some of your points and yea the decision thing was really overdone, but it was like July 2010 so it was kind of a long time ago... speaking of which, lebron really doesn’t get a lot of calls like he used to early in his career before he became so massive lol... it’s a lot like Shaq and Dwight in his prime, they’re jusf so big and strong the refs don’t officiate the way they do smaller players... that’s a real thing.

Spurs fan, but will probably jump ship to wherever Kawhi lands.

I dont really hate any teams and I barely watch the regular season. I'm just a big fan of watching close games. I'm not overly passionate about sports (my day continues as normal if the spurs win or lose.)

I'll disagree about calls for lebron though. Looks like he plays under a completely different set of rules than the other 9 guys on the court. Pretty much the opposite of what they did to Iverson. Cuffing calls lol

Lebron and Paul George to come to Philly and run the east for the next 5 years. 

I dislike Lebron because he is constantly whining about calls that have historically been in his favor. Personal opinion of course.

If he would just get his ass back on defense or accept the 1 out of 20 charges that gets called against him I might be a fan.

I'm not a GM or cut out to be one by any measure, but Lebron appears to be more of a detriment than an asset in my simple commoner view.

It's absolutely agonizing watching him whine, bitch, and complain about menial shit while the actual TEAM is trying to win, as he lets an easy 2 get scored on them while he tries to form a council with the refs. Also he's a serial flopper more cut out for soccer than any other sport.

As a brief note: I despise the cucklords Curry and Kerr. I'm a Tim Duncan fan. Fundamental baby.

Have u seen how Tim duncan dresses lol u may want to reconsider

Spurs are pretty good, but their run is over. Great run but they never could win back to back, the one blemish.

we are minimizing him because hes a meanie who quit on his team and city 

3 different times

Good lord you lebron haters are cringe worthy, I feel so bad that you can’t appreciate his greatness... it’s a shame really.

Here is a fun question. Is durant better than lebron? He just beat him twice in a row should’ve both been sweeps. Both times he daggers the cavs in Cleveland to essentially clinch, wins finals MVP both times!

Why are we not saying Durant is the best player in the world? I don’t understand, y’all would rather compare lebron to ghosts then appreciate the greatest basketball talent you’ll ever get to watch...

How many of you saw Jordan play in person? If you didn’t see him play your opinion isn’t as valid as mine. I had seats under the basket when I was a kid and saw him play. Curry and lebron both did more for me in person than Jordan did, sorry. Those are just my opinions based on experiences in life. Nothing against MJ but I think curry 51 point outburst is the single greatest thing I’ve ever witnessed in person; lebron doing his damn best to will the cavs is second... Jordan playing alongside pippen and LOSING to Horace grant is third.

In a weird way I kind of hope Durant stays and warriors keep winning, because let’s face it fellas. He made a career decision that nobody, myself included, like or approved of. He has done nothing actually against the rules, and has proven it was the proper choice two years in a row. I guess you can say I’m just always for the guy people hate on because all this Durant hatred has really made me appreciate him more.

After all, Durant is truly one of the most skilled basketball players ever. There is no debate there, he’s a freak of human nature. In the end he should be celebrated.

• Upvote (+1) 1

People won't give durant the credit because he's unlikeable in a sense that he made burner accounts on twitter and joined a 73 win team. But he's right there with lebron in terms of skill. 

Averaged 30 points, 52.5% fg, 41% from 3, 96% ft, 11 rebounds, 7.5 assists, 2.5 blocks and a steal per game this finals. I personally think if he was on the cavs in the same situation as lebron he would probably carry them to the finals as well, but then lose as well to one of the stacked west teams.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's just a shame for the first half of his career he had to play with one of the worst superstars that has ever existed in the nba (imo) that looks like a frog and actually thought he was better than kd.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's just a shame for the first half of his career he had to play with one of the worst superstars that has ever existed in the nba (imo) that looks like a frog and actually thought he was better than kd.

The sooner OKC trades Russ away for a haul the better off they will be in the long run.