bman

NBA Thread

no but the fraud lebron will join the rockets to try to attempt to buy another ring

• Upvote (+1) 1

Jordan never even made four consecutive NBA Finals, but Lebron is a fraud for making eight with two different franchises, this year without ANY all-stars on his team he averaged 39, 9, and 9 through 18 playoff games... in his fifteenth season. Jordan doesn't win playoff games without Pippen on his squad, let alone series. 

Also the 2015 Warriors are by far better than any team Jordan ever played, and Lebron beat them while down 3-1. A 73 win team, down 3-1, and he beat them. Case has been closed for a while now, you can cling to your shitty opinions all you want. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

k love was an all star this year btw

and lebron only has 1 ring...remember that performance against the mavs in the FINALS, that's as bad as coming back against the warriors was good.

lebron just needs to go to the rockets and win a couple more rings and then you can start to even discuss him as being the goat, but with only 1 ring that's not really possible.

The 2011 mavericks is so underrated, they swept the lakers lol

K love did not play when cavs were down 3-2 just now and lebron still won lol

If the warriors didn’t exist (better team than Jordan ever faced at any point in his career including 80s) lebron would be going for his sixth ring THIS year... lol

It’s all good though man I’m happy to discuss both players, because as a magic I can say we beat both of them in their prime.

Imagine beating a weak Toronto team and a bunch of rookies to get into the finals.... Some guy who used to play for The Magic took them to game 7. loladipo

• Upvote (+1) 1

If the warriors didn’t exist (better team than Jordan ever faced at any point in his career including 80s) lebron would be going for his sixth ring THIS year... lol

If Lebron played in the west he would have less rings and appearances

• Upvote (+1) 2

He owns an NBA team, they lose a lot and draft horribly. 

He owns an NBA team, they lose a lot and draft horribly. 

because GM Lebron has been more successful? 

what an awful point gporter.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Koby Altman (born September 16, 1982) is the general manager of the Cleveland Cavaliers of the National Basketball Association (NBA).

Tyronn Jamar Lue (/təˈrɒn ˌluː/, born May 3, 1977) is an American professional basketball coach and former player. He is the current head coach of the Cleveland Cavaliers of the National Basketball Association (NBA).

• Downvote (-1) 2

i cant stand rachel nichols...idk why she's so prevalent, but jesus christ she's annoying.

• Upvote (+1) 1

i cant stand rachel nichols...idk why she's so prevalent, but jesus christ she's annoying.

I use to love her back in the day.