bman

NBA Thread

Imagine trading Oladipo for Ibaka and trading ibaka for Terrence Ross. Who is out for the year on a non playoff team, ibaka leading scorer on the one seed raptors in game one, oladipo throttling lebron on the road. I want to die.

Meanwhile there’s actual verified accounts that release tweets like this:

I can’t anymore with this team, with these fans... it’s all a joke, Mickey Mouse joke city. Joke franchise, joke pyramid scheme ownership... and RDV isn’t even the least competent Devos in charge In this country.

You can’t come to Miami lol wade is pretty cool not gonna lie, always liked him.

has andrew wiggins improved at all the last 2 seasons?  he seems skill capped and still depends on his athleticism 

has andrew wiggins improved at all the last 2 seasons?  he seems skill capped and still depends on his athleticism 

I feel like he has, and he's got a lot more potential to go. I can see the Wolves being a confident 3rd seed next year in the case there are no injuries

Kinda like the Blazers were a "confident" three seed this year. Just face the facts, the Wolves are a team full of non 3 point shooting threats. You'll always lose in the playoffs with that core, and that coach. Times are changing, you can't just Taj Gibson your way through a playoff series anymore. 

One thing is for sure though, Anthony Davis is a man among small children. I feel bad for the Blazers they had a great year, all of them kinda just under performed at the wrong time. Sorry amo :( 

Amo and I are Sixers fans now. Joel and Ben are our fathers

• Upvote (+1) 1

Miami fans don't even realize they're lucky they weren't swept. lol 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Kinda like the Blazers were a "confident" three seed this year. Just face the facts, the Wolves are a team full of non 3 point shooting threats. You'll always lose in the playoffs with that core, and that coach. Times are changing, you can't just Taj Gibson your way through a playoff series anymore. 

One thing is for sure though, Anthony Davis is a man among small children. I feel bad for the Blazers they had a great year, all of them kinda just under performed at the wrong time. Sorry amo :(

Only said that because I don't see any other team being better EXCEPT maybe the Pelicans when they get Cousins back. Obviously Warriors and Rockets are the 1-2, and OKC is most likely breaking up the big three. PG13 going to Lakers is an easy assumption, and I think KAT will be similar to AD. I agree with you on the Blazers, they always seem to fall short come playoff time and I guess Dame time only exists in the regular season. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

cant wait for him and markkanen in a few years...it will be a glorious duo for 5+ years.

the thing with wiggins is he has never been a go-getter type, even in college when he was the number 1 prospect.  he still is a bad shooter (streaky) and a lazy rebounder/defender.  He could be great, but he really showed who he was when Jimmy went down...they went from 4th seed to almost not making the playoffs.  I think if he were going to be anything, even an allstar, he would have shown it by now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Only said that because I don't see any other team being better EXCEPT maybe the Pelicans when they get Cousins back. Obviously Warriors and Rockets are the 1-2, and OKC is most likely breaking up the big three. PG13 going to Lakers is an easy assumption, and I think KAT will be similar to AD. I agree with you on the Blazers, they always seem to fall short come playoff time and I guess Dame time only exists in the regular season. 

Not always. ;) 

It’s KD Scalzo come on man!!!!

But yea Ben he’s not the best, AD won’t even finish top two in MVP voting this season. He’s really good in the first round of the playoffs though, where he fought valiantly and lost to warriors and then beat the blazers, let’s wait until he actually beats Kevin Durant before we put him ahead of lebron James who by the way is in his 15th season, have a little respect for the elder statesman. JEEZ

Recency bias in sports man I tell ya!

"this iteration of anthony davis is the best player in the nba"

Yup, he's definitely a beast of a player. :)

hello venky

• Upvote (+1) 2