bman

NBA Thread

Starting to get scared with this high pick the Grizzlies will have. PTSD from taking Thabeet at 2 over Curry, Harden, DeRozen, Evans, Rubio, Jennings

i mean the draft is loaded so like you cant even get a bust if you pick top 3...you're pretty much getting bagley or ayton.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Now just imagine if we traded Tyreke and were tanking ;)

You’re not tanking?!

You’re not tanking?!

If we were tanking we would have traded Evans and not be playing Marc Gasol 35mins a game. We are just really really bad.

Umm you conveniently sat him against Orlando and lost the game as a result, if that’s not tanking idk what is

You get a break though; usually the grizzlies are decent, not everyone can have the savvy and experience tanking with grace like Orlando!

Umm you conveniently sat him against Orlando and lost the game as a result, if that’s not tanking idk what is

You get a break though; usually the grizzlies are decent, not everyone can have the savvy and experience tanking with grace like Orlando!

That's just "rest"

• Upvote (+1) 1

"We're not tanking though we just suck!" 

nah fam you're tanking... this is why the NBA sucks, Magic are ran by a bunch of bozos that believe in "building a winning culture" this time of year, meanwhile teams like Memphis who have been consistently good are in their first year of this and already doing it better.... fuck the NBA, fuck the Magic. 

I'm a TimerBULLS fan now anyway, just because I want to root for the same team you root for Tom! 

the bulls arent even tanking...we'll get a pick right outside of that top 7 that everyone wants to be in.  rip

• Upvote (+1) 1

Damn I guess I should change my title.

2017 champ to missing the playoffs!!!

Celtics have so many injuries right now its kinda weird to watch. Luckily Danny Ainge was right about Terry Rozier and he is better than PG13 and Butler!!!!

"We're not tanking though we just suck!" 

nah fam you're tanking... this is why the NBA sucks, Magic are ran by a bunch of bozos that believe in "building a winning culture" this time of year, meanwhile teams like Memphis who have been consistently good are in their first year of this and already doing it better.... fuck the NBA, fuck the Magic. 

IF WE WERE TRYING TO TANK WE WOULD HAVE TRADED EVANS AT THE DEADLINE, WE GOT LUCKY AND HE GOT HURT. NOW HE IS BACK HEALTHY AND PLAYING AND IS GONNA FUCK THE PICK UP.

IF WE WERE TRYING TO TANK WE WOULD HAVE TRADED EVANS AT THE DEADLINE, WE GOT LUCKY AND HE GOT HURT. NOW HE IS BACK HEALTHY AND PLAYING AND IS GONNA FUCK THE PICK UP.

You don’t have to defend them bro it’s fine, most of us are also tanking. It’s a shame, but that’s the way the league is setup.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

You don’t have to defend them bro it’s fine, most of us are also tanking. It’s a shame, but that’s the way the league is setup.

Okay Evans is a late scratch for tonight's game (no reason giving at all yet) He can keep his +35 ass on the bench!  Tank on Grizz, tank on!

bro not trading evans just means no one wanted him...hes not like a player whos going to win games for you (obviously).

• Downvote (-1) 1

bulls just need to get top 8 to ensure we get either wendall carter or mikal bridges...if we get trae young i would probably uninstall.  he looked really good and could be an amazing player but i think he could trend closer to jimmer fredette than anywhere near steph curry.  plus we already have lavine and dunn so idk where hed even fit, unless that means we are going to let lavine go, which would be dumb.  Lavine is a big ? mark tho, his shot selection is kind of cancer and idk if he will ever change that.

imagine if the nba fixes the lottery again and we get the first pick:)))))