bman

NBA Thread

ben simmons is by far having the best rookie season...the guy is a bonafide superstar and people trying to put mitchell in the discussion are braindead

• Upvote (+1) 2

ROTY doesn’t mean anything since MCW won it. Lol Oladipo is a top 5 player this year where’s that guy? Joke award.

But I agree Simmons should win, clearly a star player.

when butler acl's next year we will all laugh and say the bulls got fucking robbed god fucking damn it

• Upvote (+1) 2

good evening bjirvine, nice to see you

jimmy tore his acl 100 percent

thibs is a fucking maniac i cant believe nobody keeps him in check...once again starters playing insane minutes.  and it isnt like he doesnt have a serviceable bench.

• Upvote (+1) 2

dude the mavs arent that terrible...dennis smith jr takes some of the worst shots ive ever seen...his teammates have to hate him

• Upvote (+1) 1

pls kyrie i know u are a 'sometimes' superstar, but pls assert your dominance tonight and beat us by minimum 10pts

Magic are back to their “build a winning culture” ways in the month of March.

Wake me up in 2030 when we are still in the draft lottery...

pls kyrie i know u are a 'sometimes' superstar, but pls assert your dominance tonight and beat us by minimum 10pts

not even playing what a bitch

that was total bullshit although the play itself wouldnt have worked even if the clock operator wasnt a fool

Yea I know Lonzo stole it even though Randle may have gotten away with a foul. Good game either way. Lakers are an interesting team. 

Starting to get scared with this high pick the Grizzlies will have. PTSD from taking Thabeet at 2 over Curry, Harden, DeRozen, Evans, Rubio, Jennings