bman

NBA Thread

Fantasy Draft Sunday Oct 15th 9 pm EST ok ????

Works for me, see you tomorrow! 

AG had a monster game tonight with 27 points and 11 rebounds. Jonathon Simmons returned to San Antonio and dropped 20 points and 10 assists!

Warriors lost, Celtics season ended in six minutes.... not exactly the start anyone predicted, sorry brain and mountain. :(

celtdicks should have just tanked again and got another top 3 pick with brown and tatum...kyrie will never lead them anywhere he's a tier 2 player playing in the heart of the GSW era which will lead directly into the twolves dynasty once draymond goes to the pistons

Klay is going to Orlando get your facts straight bro!

can't wait for tonight beat the heat

da bulls 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Klay is going to Orlando get your facts straight bro!

can't wait for tonight beat the heat

da bulls 

You only go to Orlando when your career is settling down and dont care about winning 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Tell that to the Miami Heat, just lost to the magic last night. Our first season opening win since when? You guessed it 2012, the last year we made the playoffs!!!

• Upvote (+1) 1

the Lonzo hot takes are gonna be fun this season 

edit: I love the NBA

According to ESPN.com's Ohm Youngmisuk and Marc J. Spears, Beverley yelled after the game, "Weak ass m-----f-----. Bring him out on the court with me and I will tear his ass up," apparently in reference to Ball.

That prompted the elder Ball to take some shots at Beverley: "Yeah, you shut the m-----f----- down. And your check still ain't going to go no higher than what it is. Yeah, you shut him down. OK ... Who is Patrick Beverley? He played all last year and nobody said nothing about him. Now we are looking at your first game. Why? Because Lonzo's name is attached to it."

#Magic went on incredible 41-11 run after Cavs cut lead to 7. Best win in 5+ yrs for ORL.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Magic vs Nets tonight, two of the leagues highest scoring teams battling for playoff position!