bman

NBA Thread

We gonna act like Lebron having Wade to fight that warriors isn’t a big deal?

wade doesn't move the needle anymore.

18 ppg last year in 30 minutes per game just last season.

on 43/31/80 while being a bad defender. can't shoot and can't defend. 

Averaged more steals and rebounds last year than he did in the previous two seasons with Miami. 

Averaged more steals and rebounds last year than he did in the previous two seasons with Miami. 

so? steph curry averages just as many steals as kawhi. is he just as good of a defender? spg and rpg are pretty bad indicators of player quality. i watched wade get regularly blown by all year and give up on plays early. bulls had better offensive and defensive efficiency ratings with wade off the floor. especially so when he was injured.

remember this grade A effort?

Wade would be a great bench scorer at this point in his career, but the cavs using him in the starting line up is gross. Him and LeBron play together though and Wade isn't a bad catch and shoot guy in the corners. Was at almost 40% this season on those type of plays. 

We gonna talk about the Magic and how they blew out a former NBA championship franchise the Dallas Mavericks last night. Air Gordon with the all-star numbers in just twenty minutes of work. I love it. Give me more of that all the time and we might actually make the damn 40 win club aka playoffs for once. 

Oh and in actual news, Tracy McGrady is the special assistant to the CEO. I love it, don't care if it doesn't mean anything in reality I just love the fact that T-Mac my childhood idol is back with the team. 

Lol he averaged like eight points per game last year so ten million+ per season just seems overpaid. I didn’t watch a ton of raptors games last year though and understand box scores aren’t the best way to always see players value, do you like him?

I don't watch enough basket ball

You'd have to tell me

But Toronto needs more fixes than over spending on one players who sounds mediocre