bman

NBA Thread

can you imagine deangelo and lonzo bombing 3s with their shooting form LOL

• Upvote (+1) 1

BUTLER AND INGRAM BUTLER AND INGRA MBUTLER AND INGRA MBUTLER AND INGRAM BUTLER AND INGRAM BUTLER AND INGRAM BUTLER AND INGRAM BUTLER AND INGRAM

Who cares Dennis smith Jr is a steal at #6 and we have four picks in the top 35 so maybe one of them will be Draymond

Who cares Dennis smith Jr is a steal at #6 and we have four picks in the top 35 so maybe one of them will be Draymond

I want Monk

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've been saying it for months now, because I knew we'd get left in the 5-7 range... I don't care who it is we take anymore when these drafts come up, just as long as that player actually develops and helps us move the needle. At this point I've grown bored of the whole optimistic approach. We suck and we know it. You know it. I know it. The NBA knows it. Nobody cares, why should they? Getting Ball on the Lakers is HUGE for the league and a smart move on their part. Celtics fleeced the flying shit fuck out of the Nets so them getting #1 doesn't surprise me either. Either way, the Magic are not winning anything anytime soon unless the players they do pick actually develop into something! 

The good news is maybe the Celtics, Lakers, and Sixers won't be in the top 3 for the third straight year in 2018 since you know law of averages, lol lottery

Oh and I would take Monk too, sure. Why not? Give me DSJ, John Isaac, Monk, Fox, Tatum, any of those would work. Maybe the Magic will develop said player into not a marginal talent for once.

Lets just skip ahead to NBA finals discussions. Who wins? Cavs or Warriors? What are the keys for each team to win?

I'm going with Cavs in 6, if Kevin Love actually shows up, unlike last years finals. GSW needs another year of being together to be acclimated with each other, imo.

I don't think Lebron will allow a team to beat him who are coached by Mike Brown.

I don't think Lebron will allow a team to beat him

agreed

Coaches aren't on the court and when you're imposing your will like Lebron is currently I don't think any five guys can out duel the king. This is his ascendance to goat status we've been watching, IMO. Hardware will even up with Jordan in a few years and then it'll no longer be a discussion.

On one hand, the GSW roster is so fucking stacked I can't possibly see them losing to the Cavs.

On the other hand, Mike Brown will never win the NBA Finals hahahahahahahahahaha

If the Cavs shoot 2-17 in second half from three and Lebron has 11 points in 45 minutes with just as many turnovers as assists, chances are you'll win most of the time!

Imagine turning in one of the worst playoff performances in NBA history immediately after turning in one of the best playoff performances in NBA history.

It's like LeBron cannot have perfection. He needs these hiccups to fuel the fire.

Golden State over Cavs in 5.

People will use last nights game to judge his entire playoff performance just like they use the 2011 Finals to judge his entire playoff career. 

People will use last nights game to judge his entire playoff performance just like they use the 2011 Finals to judge his entire playoff career. 

Damn right and it happened against BOSTON