bman

NBA Thread

Doesn't help that your star player went ghost either. And terrible coaching. But yeah if your team is relying on Rondo to win a series you probably aren't gonna go far.

Anyway, I expect a loss in the 2nd round so I have to be a dick to the 1st round team while I can.

All that matters is Boston is undefeated since Brady made a post on Facebook about comebacks...

Durant really screwed up by not going there. #1 seed in east without him, guaranteed top 4 pick this year... they would be in prime position to contend against Lebron in ECF.

As of today though, literally everyone in the east is pretending! No team will defeat Lebron and his average old veteran teammates four times in seven games, unless it's the warriors in the finals.

Even still, don't you guys think Lebron is gonna rock the warriors again??? Curry has yet to show up for a finals too... that's worries me

Prime position to contend or be in prime position to win.

Real tough choice there

Yea but you gotta remember the warriors have to pay curry and he's going to make more than Mike Conley, you'd think. I doubt they'll have much depth behind their four main guys very soon... in other words this is their best shot to win this year. Where as he could have gone to Boston who will only continue to get better. At least I think so. Who knows though with the NBA, I think CP3 is gonna bolt to a super team this summer.

boston is still far from being an actual contender, they are still a team of 90% 6th men and their best player is a midget who is a huge liability on defense. 

Why did the bulls get the 8 seed with 82 games of rondo if he's so great? Is it not possible that the better team just played poorly the first two games? After what happened to Isaiahs sister I think they get a bit of a break.

I'm not even a Celtics fan, it's just absurd how much EVERYONE doubts them... like damn can they not just be a solid basketball team? They look pretty good to me.

That little midget is pretty good too, I know I would take his liabilities on the magic! Lol

I do agree though about the 6th man thing, to an extent. I like to view it more as Isaiah Thomas has no 1A, which is why I think Durant would make them incredible.

I wonder if he would consider my rec league team.  I mean we're named Triple Double Penetration, so that's a plus.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why would Durant even leave OKC for the Celtics. Worse team and a worse number 2.

Celtics were never realistic for some one who wants to win now

Hard to disagree with you, the Warriors are an absolute super team and should win the Finals this year... I just don't know how I could ever tell Tom Brady no!!! lol

whats the difference between losing in the first, second, or ecf? in the end you will lose to lebron anyway but I guess you can feel good for 2 weeks

• Downvote (-1) 1

Yes that is what brings the happiness, not losing.

Congrats to Scalzo and his now wife!!! They got married today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Who cares Isaiah Thomas lost a tooth he should have been ejected!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Loud noises incomplete sentences why are we yelling oh look theres a ford maverick 

I fucking love this sport. IT scoring career high 53 on what would have been his sisters 23rd birthday. You just can't script this stuff. Where amazing happens.