bman

NBA Thread

Celtics can be the first team in NBA history to finish with the best record in their conference and be awarded the #1 overall pick in the same season!

Danny Ainge should win some kind of award for this. 

Reminder: Marcus Thornton and a late first round pick landed them Isaiah Thomas LOL 

Geoff Porter was in a motorcycle accident today. He physically is okay. I think the Magic lost more today anyway. I love you all.

Gerald Green is bake.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm hoping that the Blazers can put their picks to good use and find a skilled big to pair with nurkic.

The only bright spot of the season for the Magic is almost here guys! 

Is the season over already? 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

No but the Celtics should finish the season with an extra win after that debacle last night. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Chicago Bulls refs are very dishonest! Hard to trust when it's so obvious to everyone that it's rigged! Makes for bad TV! Sad!

Damn, they picked up Boogie for next to nothing.

The optimist in me really hopes that the Pelicans can upset the warriors in the playoffs.  That would be amazing.

All this talk about the league going to small ball and tall ball not being able to work... if there were ever a time to find out if that's the case, it'll be with the Pels. Magic tried with Ibaka/Vooch/Biz and it was a joke. 

da dulls?  cameron payne era...trading one bust for another bust - taj gibson and a 2nd rounder?