bman

NBA Thread

Imagine Pete and Jay not blowing up the thread after beating the Cavs  :tear:

Cavs are not playing particularly well right now, they'll be fine though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

it's ok i think we all realize the cavs dont care and the bulls acted like it was a playoff game

• Upvote (+1) 1

#Bulls have suspended Rajon Rondo for 1 game for "conduct detrimental to the team. He won't play tonight.

Lololol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Okay so should we talk about the Magic and how they are the best defensive team in the NBA or give it a couple of weeks to settle? I'm still honestly quite shocked by our play of late. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Okay so should we talk about the Magic and how they are the best defensive team in the NBA or give it a couple of weeks to settle? I'm still honestly quite shocked by our play of late. 

there 4th idiot jerk.

• Upvote (+1) 1

there are 2-3 relevant teams in the noches ene b a...a little parody would be nice

• Upvote (+1) 1

Where did I say this?

• Upvote (+1) 1

There isn't a defense capable of stopping what he did out there tonight. Better offense always beats great defense. His teammates didn't do anything and they lost, and we had a season high in blocks.

I'm worried about tomorrow night, first game back from a road trip is always weird for teams, plus it's a back to back and you guys had the night off. I'll be there though! Go magic!

Dude Jaylen Brown is a god btw... Boston is such a SOLID team, even without IT3 who currently sits at #6 in the NBA in usage rate, they come together as a team, a collective unit... more people should respect what Brad Stevens has built IMO. 

They are similar to us in that they aren't that great at shooting, but honestly with Isaiah that doesn't matter as much, Avery Bradley is a lord too. I think they probably could use a backup center, not a huge fan of Olynyk, otherwise love that roster and team. 

waw i thought i was perma'd

rip to craig sager...an amazing man and an inspiration!