bman

NBA Thread

What are you talking about? Where did I say the magic have a top five shooter waiting?

Although it is worth noting Mario Hezonjas NBA comparison is Klay Thompson!

I'm excited man that's all I'm saying... And outside of the Jordan Bulls in the 90s I challenge you to find me an NBA championship team without a defensive anchor/rim protector... You can't do it man, every great team had one... Including this year you saw what happened when bogut got hurt didn't you???

He's not leaving IMO or magic wouldn't have struck a deal... If he does though you and everyone else have every reason to criticize this move. Honestly though after we pay Evan we weren't going to match any offer for Victor the following season. It all comes down to Frank developing the guys we have now, and like I said I couldn't be more excited to see it all play out.

uncle drew will lead America to gold

• Upvote (+1) 1

Last 40 games

q91zWZi.png

Us6fDXa.png

Catch and Shoot: 42 % on 119 3PA

DRPM:
Oladipo, 0.79
Bradley, -1.21

ORPM
Oladipo, 1.80
Bradley, 1.32

Overall RPM:
Oladipo, 2.59
Bradley, 0.08

DBPM:
Oladipo, 0.8
Bradley, -0.3

OBPM
Oladipo, 1.0
Bradley, 0.5

Overal BPM:
Oladipo, 1.8
Bradley, 0.2

2016 3pt%:
Oladipo, 35%
Bradley, 36% 

3ZUoJpx.png

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Show me a stat that says Oladipo is better than Klay Thompson and I'll show you a stat that is worthless.

I still like getting Ibaka for Oladipo in a vacuum, but with Ibaka becoming a F/A and also giving up a first round pick... I give this trade an F until Ibaka signs long term.

yea he's not leaving so keep dreaming lol all those draft picks by Celtics and you had a worse haul than the magic

no one willingly goes to Orlando or stays unless theyre Rashard Lewis or Gilbert Arenas, cha-ching!

Bro get this Carmelo is going to become the first person to win three golds medals in basketball in Olympic history!!!

Who said he's not a winner? Syracuse and America laugh at that claim.

I started laughing uncontrollably at the Roy Hibbert part.

During hoiberg's interview today he referred to robin lopez as brook lol...he's in for a big surprise

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hey guys,

Nice to see familiar faces still in here. Specially you Scalzo...

I did a PODcast recording session with one of our friends Corbin (can't remember what he goes by on here) and some of my other friends. We talk NBA  finals and Draft. Feel free to skip finals discussion if you want, I'm sure most people in here have heard enough. Soundcloud link is here:https://soundcloud.com/neemah/ehmt-nba-finals-draft-recap

Maybe we can have some of the thread people on the pod in the future. 

Love you guys.

:glasses:

• Upvote (+1) 7

Ibaka is a better player than Oladipo. Period. Even if they play different positions. Ibaka has the ability to protect the paint. If he leaves Orlando next year, big fucking deal. Oladipo was leaving anyway. If the Magic want to rebuild, they have to take chances. Everybody needs to stop the butt hurt, and realize we are still trying to make the playoffs.

/rant

btw nice podcast guys