bman

NBA Thread

What a day!! I found the bike of my dreams (which I'm 100% going to buy) and got a promotion at work! I'm now gonna be a Jr. Loan Officer making commission on top of the salary I'm already making! So very excited for what the future holds, and I love all of you guys and just wanted to share that with you. Coming on here and talking sports/movies/etc.. every day is one of the things I look forward to and want to thank everyone in this community for being here! Never stop pursuing what makes you happy folks! 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What a day!! I found the bike of my dreams (which I'm 100% going to buy) and got a promotion at work! I'm now gonna be a Jr. Loan Officer making commission on top of the salary I'm already making! So very excited for what the future holds, and I love all of you guys and just wanted to share that with you. Coming on here and talking sports/movies/etc.. every day is one of the things I look forward to and want to thank everyone in this community for being here! Never stop pursuing what makes you happy folks! 

nah im just gonna be a hopeless drug addict

Pacers turn the ball over 4 straight time to steals because of lazy passing and dribbling

I am glad you are happy @@gporter. It is a feeling I am searching for and hope you hold onto it forever.

Just make more money. Thats all it is. Everything else is easy

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just make more money. Thats all it is. Everything else is easy

Mark Cuban said it doesn't work that way, okay? I will accept all donations though, money and intimate favors are preferred.

He doesn't mean that money makes you happy, just makes it easier to do the things you want to do in life. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is such a typical magic game...

I hope Vuce gets moved, I saw about a handful of Magic games this season and him and Skiles don't seem to get along.. just the vibe I get. Also Oladipo seems to be better at PG. Do U agree?

I hope Vuce gets moved, I saw about a handful of Magic games this season and him and Skiles don't seem to get along.. just the vibe I get. Also Oladipo seems to be better at PG. Do U agree?

No, Elfrid has been hurt and Oladipo is literally OUT OF CONTROL most of the time so when he's not shooting 80% from 3point range you'd notice he fucking is average as fuck at point guard and lets be honest he's probably not even a better shooting guard than Fournier but hey don't worry cause Fournier is a free agent that will probably walk since we fucking suck ass, but you're probably right about Vucevic, at the very least we gotta play Gordon more to make up for his lack of ability to defend the pick and roll. 

If Bismack Biyombo is getting off against you then there is a problem.