bman

NBA Thread

Budenholzer, Carlisle, Poppovich, Van Gundy, Rivers, Joerger, Spoelstra, Kidd, Donovan, and Kerr are all better coaches IMO. Not to mention George Karl, Mike Malone, Scott Skiles, Fred Hoiberg and possibly David Blatt who I'd take over him. 

but ok I guess you're right hes a top 5 coach!! 

Whats the max offer someone can give whiteside in the off season?

Is there a restriction on how much he can be offered since hes only played like 2 years? 

happy to be back...enjoyed our long convo the other night @@Moa , although I dont agree with your points how in certain civilization(past and present) it's acceptable to perform sexual acts with children or your #FreeFogle campaign, I did agree with your anti cyber bullying stance.  To new beginnings!

• Upvote (+1) 4

Budenholzer, Carlisle, Poppovich, Van Gundy, Rivers, Joerger, Spoelstra, Kidd, Donovan, and Kerr are all better coaches IMO. Not to mention George Karl, Mike Malone, Scott Skiles, Fred Hoiberg and possibly David Blatt who I'd take over him. 

You are not a smart man. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Stevens is a top 10 coach.

Hoiberg and Donovan aren't top 10 even, probably not even top 15.

i don't get the brad stevens appeal

he had a few "decent" years at butler and got carried to the national title game by gordon hayward and a couple amazing college level players

he had a losing record in the east and got the 7th seed

i feel like he's a guy you can't really judge one way or the other unless you talked with him/watched him work 

i don't get the brad stevens appeal

he had a few "decent" years at butler and got carried to the national title game by gordon hayward and a couple amazing college level players

he had a losing record in the east and got the 7th seed

i feel like he's a guy you can't really judge one way or the other unless you talked with him/watched him work 

He's had over 90+ NBA basketball games of work to watch from. He's simply a much smarter coach than the vast majority of those in the NBA right now.

Brad Stevens has never won a playoff game and somehow he's a top ten coach. Not sure you can be considered better than coaches who have won multiple playoff series or NBA championships...

Billy Donovan also did a lot more with a lot less on the college level if you want to judge Stevens on that. Did you see the roster the gators won 30+ in a row with a couple years ago?? You don't see any of them in the NBA right now do you? Lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Didn't the Celtics win like 38 games last year and now he's an elite coach lmao.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Brad Stevens is the new Hornaceck when the Suns went from expected worst team to almost making playoffs but then they've been in NBA hell for the past few seasons which is where the Celtics would be if they didn't own the Nets souls.

Some contender is going to give the Lakers a 1st round pick for Nick Young and I will be so hyped.

dude what will happen first? Byron Scott getting fired or Warriors lose a game? 

you guys need to hire the goat Luke Walton immediately!!! 

I hope they keep Byron all year Ben Simmons at SF sounds great.