bman

NBA Thread

I mean okay it's the East they were not a real threat to anyone.

The 2012 Knicks were 1 game away from the ECF with Melo as there best player.

bro you lost 4-1 in the first round that year lol

Are you dumb bro? 2012-2013 Knicks lost 4-2 to the Pacers.

first of all, you lost to the pacers lol

second of all, that took place in May of 2013, check your original poast.. you said 2012 knicks almost made the ECF lol

literally more than half of the NBA makes the playoffs, and you won a series against Boston without Ray allen lol

the Knicks literally aren't even better than the Magic!!!

almost ten years now, damn lol I feel old and stupid... oh well happy thanksgiving to you sir, both our teams suck! :) 

I am thankful for the Eagles being 6-0 on Thanksgiving, the Cowboys not winning a Super Bowl since I started watching football, and Marcus Mariota playing for the Oregon Ducks. I am thankful Braxton Miller is transferring to Oregon so that they can maintain relevancy. I am thankful for Timothy Tebow choosing UF over Alabama almost 10 years ago. I am thankful for Ben Roethlisberger tackling that Colts defender when Jerome Bettis fumbled at the goalline in the 2005 AFC Divisional Playoff game, continuing the most remarkable Super Bowl run in history. I am thankful for Auburn breaking Alabama's heart almost one year ago today. I am thankful for the two titles LeBron brought us. I am thankful for the clutchest shot in NBA history, by Ray Allen in Game 6. I am thankful for the four years of the Batman & Robin duo. I am thankful for Johnny Manziel pissing everyone off and succeeding in spite of majority opinion. I am thankful for that time Duke won March Madness without a single NBA caliber player and Gordon Hayward's miracle shot rimmed out, because Butler is an ugly school and Brad Stevens is annoying, sorry Brian. I am thankful for that time Hideki Matsui carried the Yankees to the 27th World Series when everyone said he was washed up. I am thankful for that time Jason Lezak ran the fastest split in Olympic history to chase down the most dominate French swimmer ever and win by .001. I am thankful for seeing Phelps go 8/8. I am thankful for seeing Usain Bolt run sideways as he became the fastest man in history. I am thankful for all the miracles and moments that made me a believer in the divine.

I am thankful for sports.

And you guys. Because you talk about sports. Sometimes.

I'm thankful for the Magic building a brand new arena to play in a few years ago. 

Thanksgiving is over, stop being thankful and back to miserable, the Lakers Ha Ha Ha the Celtics Ha Ha Ha D rose Ha Ha Ha was going to say something to soon about a certain players family situation on a team in the Atlantic division

at least the Magic have a future and that future is very dark and long, full of losing efforts and expensive food while waiting in long lines at the concession stands