Valiant

Players in Singapore

I know that it is unlikely, but I'm just wondering if there are any players in Japan?

There are, but because of the time difference, it'll be hard to find them. I have a few on my list. There are many I think. They have tournaments and all for Halo so the answer is yes. :) If you know Japanese, I can try introducing you to them one of these days when we play again.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Unfortunately, I don't know any more than the very basic Japanese words.

I'm not, lol.

But its the closest thing to my country, so we give each other amazing connection.

Always getting handicapped connection from the States and UK :x

I'm in Canada for uni, but I originally come from Hong Kong. Connection at my house sucks balls + the connection to the US makes the so called lag I experience here in Canada seem like nothing.

What I usually did to get a nice connection is literally, play MM until I coincidentally match up with people in my country and party up with them for MM since we'll have a higher chance of host or even play against others in the same continent. I would usually add them to my friends list and just only party up with them or not play at all lol.

finding a nice connection at the time was like ecstasy to me.

Looking for anyone in Singapore or India who wants to play some 4v4 customs with Iron Gaming settings. Please leave your GT below.