Sign in to follow this  
Rhymetactics

Back to Halo 4

I guess I'm the only one having fun in Halo 4 with friends. Of course Halo 4 is not the best Halo, but sometimes its fun. (Not as much as other Halos, but still)

• Upvote (+1) 2

I guess I'm the only one having fun in Halo 4 with friends. Of course Halo 4 is not the best Halo, but sometimes its fun. (Not as much as other Halos, but still)

There you go. You have friends to play with. I despised Gears 2 but played so much cuz I had friends that loved it. I enjoyed playing it with friends. Friends will make any game somewhat enjoyable.

How often do you play alone and have fun?

There you go. You have friends to play with. I despised Gears 2 but played so much cuz I had friends that loved it. I enjoyed playing it with friends. Friends will make any game somewhat enjoyable.

How often do you play alone and have fun?

I play in the morning Flood, Action Sack or Rumble Pit. Which most of the time I'm ok with it and have a bit of fun. Doesn't really hurt to play casual playlists sometimes.

Tho I admit I enjoy the most in Team based playlists with friends.

I still enjoy H4. Call of Duty gameplay, to me, is what H4's gameplay feels like to most people. Broken, boring, lame as fuck, and no skill involved.  

I have fun searching alone, too; hell that's how I met some of you.

I play in the morning Flood, Action Sack or Rumble Pit. Which most of the time I'm ok with it and have a bit of fun. Doesn't really hurt to play casual playlists sometimes.

Tho I admit I enjoy the most in Team based playlists with friends.

I like playing halo with this guy ^. But he hogs the fuck out of rockets then brags about how well he did hahahahaha.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I like playing halo with this guy ^. But he hogs the fuck out of rockets then brags about how well he did hahahahaha.

Who the fucks do 8 kills with only two pairs of rocket. Only me! The random mexican ilegal alien! Just because I'm 343 employee as a Lead Janitor doesn't mean I'm not good in Halo. Bitch plz doge.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Halo 4 and I have tried before to make it work again. At the beginning I was fooled by her looks which is why we got together in the first place. Quickly did I realize how much depth she is lacking and how many flaws she has. So we broke up. And tried to get back together. To no avail.

It's just not happening, sorry.

I hear nowadays she is open to giving anyone her number though.

Bloom.

All the BS in Halo 4 has effectively wiped out any issues I had with bloom. It barely matters in Invasion anyway because the reticles are the same size as the player's heads

Only problem is when someone decides to be the guy that hides in the back of the map to steal the banshee. Elites are basically SOL at that point. 

Full bloom may be fine in Invasion (Because the dinos heads are basically as large as watermelons) but anything else where it's Spartan v Spartan it is beyond frustrating. Not to mention any tryhard who still plays Invasion dashboards at the sign of any slight competition.

TU Reach is super fun though. Doubles MLG and BTB is amazing to play!

I actually have more fun playing Halo 3 team slayer solo than playing Halo 4 team slayer solo. Network bullshit and all. There is a better chance of teammates having mics and the games are usually competitive in H3. Guests just drop -16 and bombs in H4 team slayer all day.

God I wish H2 was still up. I don't have the patience to set up XBC and I want the good old matchmaking system (probably still the best thus far) despite all of the shenanigans that came with it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

With the current lack of FPS PvP's, it's hard to blame someone for playing Halo 4. So if you enjoy it, go ahead, I envy you actually. I haven't had the will to pick up that game since a few days after the Champions bundle released (such a waste of $10).

I'm having too much fun playing CS:GO to go back to H4, I don't even want to go back to console. Console FPS are shit nowadays.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I still enjoy it.  It has it's bullshit, but so has every Halo so far.  My OCD to go for commendations and level my CSR keeps me engaged.  The hit registration is very good, and I generally just feel like the game behaves the way it's supposed to.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I tried to deal with Halo 4 yesterday because I wanted to finish my Dominion Victory commendation before the playlist is removed, but every game no one voted for anything but Lockdown and it soured the experience. Lockdown mind you is all about the initial push, the team that captures the only base, that never rotates or moves, will win 99% of the time, as the game then becomes a shit fest of grenade spamming and bodies being in your way at every moment especially on Vortex and Exile.

I honestly feel sorry for us all, clearly 343 has no clue how to set up maps correctly or make actual good game types, and its extremely disappointing as a few simple changes and updates could make the game feel atleast 50% done. Even when you try to jump into Team Slayer to try to check out the update you end up forced to play Infinity Slayer repeatedly as that is the only game type that's ever voted for due to how broken it is and that garbage is worse than pulling your own teeth out.

The game is also to much about these lame Personal Load-outs, in Objective game types all you end up seeing players use is the Assault Rifle and Plasma Grenades which is extremely annoying. This is a issue that creates awful experiences and unbalanced match ups, and suicide sticks, either give all players a Precision Rifle and Assault Rifle with Frag Grenades combo or force a single Load-out in all game types that does not give the players a option for the Assault Rifle or Plasma Grenades already. Some weapons are simply meant to be a on map pick up weapon, but no one seems to understand that over at 343 and that has injured this game severely.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I have given up on FPS in general. I still play halo 3 once in a while (3 or 4 times a month) just to keep my skills so I can own random people that think their better than me. I switched to the MOBA genre. I play Dota 2 now and im having a lot of fun learning a new game. 

Yup.

Been playing COD: Ghosts since it came out but got bored so I went back to Halo 4. Feels good man and now that TS ranks have reset and there's a leaderboard, it's even better.

Of course the game still has it's flaws but even so it takes much more gun skill than COD and that's what I like in my FPS's.

You guys should go back too.

iWfrEMheXQvRw.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

I have given up on FPS in general. I still play halo 3 once in a while (3 or 4 times a month) just to keep my skills so I can own random people that think their better than me. I switched to the MOBA genre. I play Dota 2 now and im having a lot of fun learning a new game. 

I swear most of the recent FPS games are very incomplete at launch these days

• Upvote (+1) 2